Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

Just now, Gregg said:

No chance he survives four more years so Trump should use that strategy. I still think Biden won't be the nominee. We are still 5 months away and he is already gone mentally and failing physically.

They’ll hide him in the basement until after the election like they did in 2019.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

They’ll hide him in the basement until after the election like they did in 2019.

Assuming he is still alive by then. 

• Like (+1) 2

I think the plan all along has been to run him in 2024 and then retire him in 2025 thus forcing Kamala on everybody knowing full well we would never vote her in. It's important that they have have a lady of color or whatever. Pandering to their base

• Like (+1) 4

33 minutes ago, Westside said:

The dimwits on the left know he has mashed potatoes for brains. They just have to tow the party line with their rhetoric. They are what we call low IQ voters. 

They also know somebody else besides the elected President is making decisions traditionally made by the President which is what I might describe as a "soft coup". Sadly, the truth is they don't care. But its worse than that in Washington. Republicans and Democrats alike in positions of power know Biden is impaired but they go along with the ruse. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Liars lie.   Cheaters cheat.  Way over par for the course for trump and his cronies.  When is the "club champ" gonna take Rick Reilly's golf challenge?  Golf cheaters suck.  Golf cheaters running for prez suck the most.

So you are provided with the unedited video,

and you STILL try and pass the false narrative.

Wow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Liars lie.   Cheaters cheat.  Way over par for the course for trump and his cronies.  When is the "club champ" gonna take Rick Reilly's golf challenge?  Golf cheaters suck.  Golf cheaters running for prez suck the most.

Tiberius level stupidity. Time to adjust the meds. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Tiberius level stupidity. Time to adjust the meds. 

Come on. 

Nothing unusual about this.

Politicians stopping to wave/acknowledge some particular supporter in the crowd. Ex-Prez then puts hand on current Prez's shoulder as they walk off together.

It was deceptive editing, much like that one where Biden "wanders off" in France when he's really trying to say something to the parachutist.

Stupid official Republican Campaign clipped videos.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Come on. 

Nothing unusual about this.

Politicians stopping to wave/acknowledge some particular supporter in the crowd. Ex-Prez then puts hand on current Prez's shoulder as they walk off together.

It was deceptive editing, much like that one where Biden "wanders off" in France when he's really trying to say something to the parachutist.

Stupid official Republican Campaign clipped videos.

If you can tell me which part was deceptive editing when black Jesus grabbed Biden by the wrist to get him moving, I will give your comments some thought.

This isn’t a politician stopping to wave at some supporters. It’s an 81 year-old man shuffling off the stage with prompting from a younger man. An 81 year old man with the most important job in the world. Nothing to see here!

Hard to believe that you hit the submit reply button on this one

edit – I don’t care that Obama reached out and grabbed Biden by the wrist to lead him off stage. What I find hilarious is that two lawyers and an alleged doctor on this board claim that it didn’t happen.

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

No chance he survives four more years so Trump should use that strategy. I still think Biden won't be the nominee. We are still 5 months away and he is already gone mentally and failing physically.

No one else stands a chance.  It's Biden or bust, and will be bust anyway.

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Can't do that this time.  No pandemic.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Is it really that hard to believe?

And also making excuses for the parachute scene?

It was a photo-op with the clear focus being on the guy standing between them and the press. It's obvious to everyone without dementia as to which parachutist the attention belongs.

If not, why the need for a handler to walk over and re-direct his attention where it belongs?

You guys are so far gone. It's hilarious.

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If you can tell me which part was deceptive editing when black Jesus grabbed Biden by the wrist to get him moving, I will give your comments some thought.

This isn’t a politician stopping to wave at some supporters. It’s an 81 year-old man shuffling off the stage with prompting from a younger man. An 81 year old man with the most important job in the world. Nothing to see here!

edit – I don’t care that Obama reached out and grabbed Biden by the wrist to lead him off stage. What I find hilarious is that two lawyers and an alleged doctor on this board claim that it didn’t happen.

Look, some of the doddering, stumbling behavior is obvious. I'm not about to say that Biden is the picture of health. I believe there should be a constitutional amendment setting a maximum age for the presidency. If you need to be at least 35 to have the maturity to do the job, why don't you have to be under 70/75/80 to have the peak energy/acuity to do it?

What I'm objecting to is obviously manipulated video to try to make him look utterly confused. We saw that with the "sitting in the phantom chair" video, with the "wanders off at France photo shoot," and now in the "has to be led offstage by Obama." These are stupid, and ideally shouldn't work on people with a modicum of intelligence who ought to know when someone's attempting to manipulate them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Look, some of the doddering, stumbling behavior is obvious. I'm not about to say that Biden is the picture of health. I believe there should be a constitutional amendment setting a maximum age for the presidency. If you need to be at least 35 to have the maturity to do the job, why don't you have to be under 70/75/80 to have the peak energy/acuity to do it?

What I'm objecting to is obviously manipulated video to try to make him look utterly confused. We saw that with the "sitting in the phantom chair" video, with the "wanders off at France photo shoot," and now in the "has to be led offstage by Obama." These are stupid, and ideally shouldn't work on people with a modicum of intelligence who ought to know when someone's attempting to manipulate them.

There are a couple different videos out there of the most recent “situation”. One with a jump cut or two that is also zoomed out as far as possible when BHO takes him by the arm. The other is a fairly close up view. You, Chigoose, and the good doctor are siding with the video that’s obviously misleading. It’s weird. 

He can't read.

He can't walk.

He can't remember anything.

He repeatedly lies about his accomplishments and experiences.

His staff proposes nominees for various important positions that are completely incompetent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

He can't read.

He can't walk.

He can't remember anything.

He repeatedly lies about his accomplishments and experiences.

His staff proposes nominees for various important positions that are completely incompetent.

Agreed.

But which candidate are you talking about?

• Like (+1) 1