Joe Biden is dying in front of our eyes!

He's toast.  Plenty of rumblings out there from dems and others on capitol hill that he will not be the candidate this November.  I still think they pull him from the debate somehow.

• Like (+1) 1

At this point, you’d think some people would have a bit of skepticism after how many of these videos had been shown to be deceptively edited, but it really does seem that unbelievable levels of gullibility is a big part of MAGA these days. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

At this point, you’d think some people would have a bit of skepticism after how many of these videos had been shown to be deceptively edited, but it really does seem that unbelievable levels of gullibility is a big part of MAGA these days. 

I'm sure some of it is edited, but if you think Bi-dumb isn't this close to being a vegetable, then you are being disingenuous. 

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The friggin King baby!

Accusing others of posting edited video as he posts a video that conveniently zooms out right before the moment Obama grabs Bidens arm to lead him off stage. You can still see him doing it in the friggin video that the King posted if you zoom in.

The iron law is absolute.

And this analysis I agree with. Obama knows exactly what he's doing.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night…😉

“Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain “…

ie…Don’t trust what your eyes are showing you…👍

If that’s the best ya got, good luck with that…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, it is Germany...

32 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I'm sure some of it is edited, but if you think Bi-dumb isn't this close to being a vegetable, then you are being disingenuous. 

I love how a lack of skepticism is only applicable to the MAGA. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well, it is Germany...

They have nothing else to stand on…I actually don’t blame them for pissing on our legs and trying to convince us it’s raining…😉

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They have nothing else to stand on…I actually don’t blame them for pissing on our legs and trying to convince us it’s raining…😉

It really makes me wonder if they truly believe he's not in major decline or they're just being disingenuous because they have to and it's not a cult?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It really makes me wonder if they truly believe he's not in major decline or they're just being disingenuous because they have to and it's not a cult?

Probably in denial- just disagreeing to disagree because it’s the “other side”…

Plus all the media they listen to tells them it’s not happening…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m certainly skeptical of “no lie with Brian whoever”. It’s hilarious that you would use that tweet and embedded video to play the gullibility card. Really well done on your part. 

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well, it is Germany...

It's a joke. It really is. 

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m certainly skeptical of “no lie with Brian whoever”. It’s hilarious that you would use that tweet and embedded video to play the gullibility card. Really well done on your part. 

The only gullible people are the ones who think Bi-dumb is actually a sharp tool in the shed. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Doc said:

The dimwits on the left know he has mashed potatoes for brains. They just have to tow the party line with their rhetoric. They are what we call low IQ voters. 

Curious to see who they replace Joke with. Nobody including many Dems like Kamala. She would lose. Newscum is probably a serious candidate for 2028. He hasn't finished destroying CA yet. I wonder who it will be. 

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Curious to see who they replace Joke with. Nobody including many Dems like Kamala. She would lose. Newscum is probably a serious candidate for 2028. He hasn't finished destroying CA yet. I wonder who it will be. 

It's too late to replace him.  The strategy will be to gaslight people into thinking he's totally fine to be President right now, much less 4 more years.  But what Trump needs to do is hammer home that electing Biden President means electing Harris President.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

It's too late to replace him.  The strategy will be to gaslight people into thinking he's totally fine to be President right now, much less 4 more years.  But what Trump needs to do is hammer home that electing Biden President means electing Harris President.

No chance he survives four more years so Trump should use that strategy. I still think Biden won't be the nominee. We are still 5 months away and he is already gone mentally and failing physically.