Happy Father’s day to Josh Allen and the Dolphins

Who’s your daddy 😁👍

33 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Technically he's 11-2 vs the phish

12 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

A-men. Clay f’d that up. 

Plus, the other loss was in 110 degree "feels-like" temps where half the team was either injured or had heat stroke...... and they still should have won that game!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Special K said:

Plus, the other loss was in 110 degree "feels-like" temps where half the team was either injured or had heat stroke...... and they still should have won that game!!

Was referring to the playoff win in Buffalo

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

Was referring to the playoff win in Buffalo

I was aware.....just saying if you add the playoff win you mentioned, and realize the two losses should have both been wins, JA could be 13-0 vs. the Fins!👍

Hate to say it bc I always liked Poyer, but I hope he’s starting for the Fish when Josh comes to town; between knowing what Poyer does best and Poyer having lost a step, seems like the week Josh may threaten the single game TD and/or passing yards record? 🤔

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Hate to say it bc I always liked Poyer, but I hope he’s starting for the Fish when Josh comes to town; between knowing what Poyer does best and Poyer having lost a step, seems like the week Josh may threaten the single game TD and/or passing yards record? 🤔

When the Bills play the Dolphins this year Poyer's number one goal is for Josh not to jump over him, that's the list.

• Haha (+1) 2

Well...we'll always have this! 

lol

12 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

you mean jumping on a pile and wrapping a guy up after 1st down yardage achieved...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.