Illegal charged with rape and murder of a mother of 5.

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Mostly in Dem strongholds with Dem DA's.  Why. 

This is a crock of *****. But you go on telling yourself this. Shootings, mass shouting happen everywhere. Crime happens everywhere. Pull your head out of your ass. There may be some people who believe this ***** and fall for it, I’m not one of them. 

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

9 people shot at a splash pad in Rochester hills Michigan, 8 year old boy shot in the head 4 year old shot. 
2 people killed in Austin Texas. 

You post this? Everyone knows something needs to be done about the border but American citizens are doing just fine at committing crimes, killing and raping and stealing. 

thank God the Supreme Court lifted the ban on bump stocks! That will solve everything!

Yeah, I posted this. A non-American, ILLEGAL, raped and murdered a mother of 5 and it bothers you that I posted this?

What a ***** scumbag you must be.

And then we have this….

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna156635

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

We do have to deal with home grown crime.  

Doesnt mean we need to willingly import more of it. 

Just this week we’ve had an illegal charged with the rape & murder of a mother of 5 and multiple terrorists arrested after being vetted and allowed into the county.  

You want to grapple with gun control, go ahead.. we can have that conversation (although I doubt it will be in good faith with your “bump stock” comment.. however we also have the 2nd Amendment.  

We don’t have any amendments that require us to import crime and a welfare state. 

I’m not into banning guns so you can drop that. 

9 hours ago, Beast said:

Yeah, I posted this. A non-American, ILLEGAL, raped and murdered a mother of 5 and it bothers you that I posted this?

Yes I am a scumbag but that is besides the point.

Of course it suck’s what happened to that mother. It all sucks. but I’m not into picking and choosing what crimes to try to politicize to try to win an election, I don’t fall for the fear  mongering. 

like I said before, which you so conveniently ignored, we all know something needs to be done with the border. This country is full of idiots for not securing the border. You would think that would be a basic part of any plan to secure the country!

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, Beast said:

And then we have this….

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna156635

Bullied kids get beat up in their own homes after their parents invite the bullies into their home.

4th&lng: So what? The kids were already getting beat up at school every day. Why don't you solve that first?

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bullied kids get beat up in their own homes after their parents invite the bullies into their home.

4th&lng: So what? The kids were already getting beat up at school every day. Why don't you solve that first?

What the heck are you even talking about? I would call you a jackass but I don’t want to insult jackasses.

You got to love this, Biden has done nothing on the Border, What about that Bill that was killed because Trump didn't want Biden to look good? Well that was because it wasn't good enough it was actually bad........you mean the one they made by working with the conservative lawmakers you put into office......so who's fault is this really?

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You got to love this, Biden has done nothing on the Border, What about that Bill that was killed because Trump didn't want Biden to look good? Well that was because it wasn't good enough it was actually bad........you mean the one they made by working with the conservative lawmakers you put into office......so who's fault is this really?

U mean the border bill sending more money to Ukraine? That one?

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You got to love this,

Ignorance on parade.

On 6/15/2024 at 10:26 PM, Scraps said:

Could have already passed the toughest border bill in decades but convicted felon Donald Trump wanted the issue more than he wanted yo protect the U.S.

Wow, that border bill created time travel to prevent this guy from getting in the country a year ago?  Amazing!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/15/2024 at 7:34 PM, SCBills said:

That bill codifies thousands of illegal border crossings per day. 

I didn’t know that. Interesting. Sorry, I know PPP is just for shouting at each other but I need to look more into that piece. Thanks.