Anyone used to watch The Man Show?

Another Fan

With Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel?  The other thread about dads in the movies made me think a little about this.  My best friend in high school used to bond with his Dad watching it.  I'm sure many other father and sons could have as well once they met a certain age.  😁

I wasn't a huge fan but it was good for some laughs.  Clips of it on Youtube are still pretty funny.  Most of the comments are on how much James has sold out since then to put it nicely.  I kinda got to agree.

It was an amusing show though.

• Like (+1) 1

Crazy to think that humor was used to describe the differences between people and it made talking about it easier with comedy. 

I believe that in 2003 we got the Man Show, Chappelle Show, and South Park on Comedy Central. That amount of laughter is illegal now. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, boyst said:

Sad how Jimmy Kimmel is should have been bouncing on the trampolines and left the show to the only man there: Corolla.

too funny

That's if Mr. Kimmel's attorney's somehow don't come after me or the mods here for it being posted 😅

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.