Bill Belichick dating 24 yo cheerleader

29 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It's called a transactional interest. He has money, fame and power and she has access to that and gains her own for being with him.

Sex is performed as part of it 

Yeah it’s a win win relationship, good on him. He’s capitalizing on his wealth and she on her youth.

6 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

A good way of testing this is by looking at men who have done something exceptional, but do not have exceptional wealth to show for it. One example of that is Hiroo Onoda. Japan surrendered in 1945, ending WWII. But a Japanese soldier by the name of Hiroo Onada distrusted this news, believing it to be enemy propaganda. He kept fighting on.

The [Japanese] government then tracked down Onoda’s commanding officer, Major Yoshimi Taniguchi, who had since become a bookseller, and flew him to Lubang.

So, on March 9, 1974, at the age of 52, Hiroo Onoda emerged from the jungle, still dressed in his tattered official uniform and with his service rifle and sword still in excellent shape, to accept the order from his commander telling him to lay down his arms. . . . .

He returned to Japan, where he was greeted as a hero by a cheering populace.

He got married soon after, to a much younger woman. They started a family in 1975.

I don’t know how Japanese women are with respect to riches and especially in 1974, but you could also look at it like this: if Hiro Onoda was an American citizen with millions in the bank and came home in 2024 to a hero’s welcome, my guess is he’d have a much tougher time finding the genuine love of his life, the woman who only wanted him because he was a hero. He’d be swarmed by American women and likely would’ve chosen someone else before he ever got to the one he married. I don’t mean to diminish his hero status, fame is a measure of power, but money AND fame? Forget it. That’s what already grants you access to 50% of women you’ve never even met. 

29 minutes ago, Brand J said:

I don’t mean to diminish his hero status, fame is a measure of power, but money AND fame? Forget it. That’s what already grants you access to 50% of women you’ve never even met. 

This is embarrassing prehistoric chauvinistic and misogynistic hogwash. 

I have it on good authority (my wife) that women only seek men to change and control. Period. 

Get a grip, man. 

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some dishes to wash. 

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

It's called a transactional interest. He has money, fame and power and she has access to that and gains her own for being with him.

Sex is performed as part of it 

Dude should do some advertising for the blue pill.

Pushing a Jello Jiggler into a keyhole sounds like tough work

• Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

How does a man his age even find a 24 year old and engage them enough to start dating?

-asking for a friend 

It helps to be a public figure with millions in the bank. 

1 hour ago, Brand J said:

I do think a woman might respect a man for his genuine skills and talents if those are the reason for why he’s a millionaire, but at the end of the day money is money. $50M is $50M no matter if earned or won. 

Take the ugliest man, gift him $50M and make it public, then circle back a week later to ask him how it’s going with the ladies. I’m sure he’d tell you something similar to what Curtis Jackson (50 Cent) said, “feels like I got a facelift.” 

Money is power and they all want it.

And then there are the women that just want to sleep with famous people(I mean I'm sure in Bill's case it's more about the $$$)but I just read an interview with Fred Durst and he talked about how before he became famous he was just some goofy dude from North Carolina who never got chicks and then once he became famous all of these women wanted to sleep with him just because he was famous.  He said of course he went along for the ride but he knew how ridiculous and superficial it was and would just laugh to himself over the whole thing.  The entire interview was pretty candid and insightful and really put Fred Durst in a different light for me.  

Edited by BillsPride12
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brand J said:

I don’t know how a woman that young could have any sexual interest in someone as old as Bill, but I guess the Presidents on those green backs are sexy enough. Good for both of them. 

Power is a strong aphrodisiac since time immemorial. 

3 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Good for him. You really think he's looking for a soul mate at this point in his life? He's got someone to keep him interested and she's got a 401k.

He would need to have a soul.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Remember the year Belichick spurned the Jets, quit a day after taking the HC job in New York, and took the Patriots job?

His new girlfriend wasn't born yet... he was 48 years old.

Having said that, I wish them well. They're two consenting adults. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.