Bill Belichick dating 24 yo cheerleader

I don’t know how a woman that young could have any sexual interest in someone as old as Bill, but I guess the Presidents on those green backs are sexy enough. Good for both of them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Brand J said:

I don’t know how a woman that young could have any sexual interest in someone as old as Bill, but I guess the Presidents on those green backs are sexy enough. Good for both of them. 

Good for him. You really think he's looking for a soul mate at this point in his life? He's got someone to keep him interested and she's got a 401k.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Good for him. You really think he's looking for a soul mate at this point in his life? He's got someone to keep him interested and she's got a 401k.

Oh yeah, it’s obvious what Bill would see in dating a woman that young and of course it’s not as a soul mate. Don’t know why you think I implied as much when I mentioned sex from her perspective. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

good for him..

Honestly hope for that and I'm in my 30s. These younger girls are just too wacky

So….you are hoping to date Bill Belichick?  You are about the right age.   😋 

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

So….you are hoping to date Bill Belichick?  You are about the right age.   😋 

lmao. good one. 

Seriously,  Bill "The Thrill" is even more goated for this

I would never say that during the Brady years but after dominating them I have to give him his respect 

Robby Kraft is probably dating an 18 year old only fans "model"

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Brand J said:

Depending on the woman, she's likely to look at the whole picture. Do Belichick's greenbacks play a role? Yeah, I'm guessing they do. But normally a woman is also going to look at a man's merit. Belichick got those greenbacks by being one of the best in the world at his profession. A typical woman is going to have more respect for that, than she would if he'd gotten the exact same amount of money through something non-merit-based. (Such as winning the lottery.)

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Brand J said:

Oh yeah, it’s obvious what Bill would see in dating a woman that young and of course it’s not as a soul mate. Don’t know why you think I implied as much when I mentioned sex from her perspective. 

True..My bad

12 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

Depending on the woman, she's likely to look at the whole picture. Do Belichick's greenbacks play a role? Yeah, I'm guessing they do. But normally a woman is also going to look at a man's merit. Belichick got those greenbacks by being one of the best in the world at his profession. A typical woman is going to have more respect for that, than she would if he'd gotten the exact same amount of money through something non-merit-based. (Such as winning the lottery.)

Merit? Belicheck?

You would think most women want a man who doesn't cheat. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Brand J said:

It's called a transactional interest. He has money, fame and power and she has access to that and gains her own for being with him.

Sex is performed as part of it 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

I do think a woman might respect a man for his genuine skills and talents if those are the reason for why he’s a millionaire, but at the end of the day money is money. $50M is $50M no matter if earned or won. 

Take the ugliest man, gift him $50M and make it public, then circle back a week later to ask him how it’s going with the ladies. I’m sure he’d tell you something similar to what Curtis Jackson (50 Cent) said, “feels like I got a facelift.” 

Money is power and they all want it.

• Like (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, Brand J said:

I do think a woman might respect a man for his genuine skills and talents if those are the reason for why he’s a millionaire, but at the end of the day money is money. $50M is $50M no matter if earned or won. 

Take the ugliest man, gift him $50M and make it public, then circle back a week later to ask him how it’s going with the ladies. I’m sure he’d tell you something similar to what Curtis Jackson (50 Cent) said, “feels like I got a facelift.” 

Money is power and they all want it.

A good way of testing this is by looking at men who have done something exceptional, but do not have exceptional wealth to show for it. One example of that is Hiroo Onoda. Japan surrendered in 1945, ending WWII. But a Japanese soldier by the name of Hiroo Onada distrusted this news, believing it to be enemy propaganda. He kept fighting on.

The [Japanese] government then tracked down Onoda’s commanding officer, Major Yoshimi Taniguchi, who had since become a bookseller, and flew him to Lubang.

So, on March 9, 1974, at the age of 52, Hiroo Onoda emerged from the jungle, still dressed in his tattered official uniform and with his service rifle and sword still in excellent shape, to accept the order from his commander telling him to lay down his arms. . . . .

He returned to Japan, where he was greeted as a hero by a cheering populace.

He got married soon after, to a much younger woman. They started a family in 1975.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.