Pardons For The Criminals Of January 6th? Trump will release these violent criminals into society!

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Umm, yeah, when did he say that ... before or after the riot had started?

Holy Fook Frank—you’re onto something big here—you know FDR made absolutely no statements about the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor until after it occurred?   And…what did the “police” say about the “assassination” before “JFK” was “shot”?

Get a packa Lucky Strikes, a bottle of cheap whiskey, a pencil and scratch pad, we have some work to do.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Jan 5th.  That's before Jan 6th for the Marxists.

He gets laughed at by one of the "insurrectionists" who did go to jail.

Granted Finding....this isn't from reliable media sources or anything!!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Holy Fook Frank—you’re onto something big here—you know FDR made absolutely no statements about the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor until after it occurred?   And…what did the “police” say about the “assassination” before “JFK” was “shot”?

Get a packa Lucky Strikes, a bottle of cheap whiskey, a pencil and scratch pad, we have some work to do.  

It’s only your chorus that includes a bottom shelf whiskey screename. Life’s too short for cheap whiskey. Even shorter if you smoke lucky strikes. You’re painting a picture of MAGAs, not liberals. 

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think you have the players wrong here.

It would have been Hirohito's job to tell his pilots that they should go in peace.

Touching a large metal framed Trump sign that was pushed into police on J6?

That could find you doing jail time.

But not Ray Epps.  He actually helped push the sign.

Again, this isn't from a reliable media source.  So beware!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think you have the players wrong here.

It would have been Hirohito's job to tell his pilots that they should go in peace.

Jeesh, if you’re going to mix up the players, better make it 2 bottles of whiskey, and don’t dip into it early.  

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It’s only your chorus that includes a bottom shelf whiskey screename. Life’s too short for cheap whiskey. Even shorter if you smoke lucky strikes. You’re painting a picture of MAGAs, not liberals. 

You can say anything you want about me….but you keep my da*n screen name outcha mouth!  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Jan 5th.  That's before Jan 6th for the Marxists.

He gets laughed at by one of the "insurrectionists" who did go to jail.

Granted Finding....this isn't from reliable media sources or anything!!

I would like to respond but I find myself mesmerized by the charismatic svengali that is Ray Epps.

Must storm Capitol ... must storm Capitol ... resistance is futile ... you are powerless to resist ...

How bout a trigger warning next time? What if a child stumbles upon this.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You can say anything you want about me….but you keep my da*n screen name outcha mouth

Multiple personality disorder is exceedingly rare but very serious. You should seek help. Or don’t. No one cares. 

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

ah the chief PPP propagandist defending more important propagandists...If the RNC isn't paying you, you're an idiot.

I watched your video.  In no way does it support a deep fake as you assert.  They are zoomed out when the hand grab occurs. You gotta watch for it but at :35 I could see it.  With goggles on your vision may vary.

Not sure where that photograph came from.  Who's to say that not a deep fake put out to accuse someone else of a deep fake?  Nothing in politics surprises me.

I think Barack knew what he was doing.  Look how he winks at somebody right before he makes the grab.  Never underestimate Joe's ability to ***** things up someone once said.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/14/2024 at 2:57 PM, Tiberius said:

Oh ya, why should thugs that attacked police officers get jail time? F'n animals! Lock them up forever! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/06/14/trump-jan6-attack-pardons/

Trump has made pardoning Jan. 6 defendants a signature campaign promise as he seeks another term in the White House, saying in a recent interview that he would consider all of them. His vow to exercise the clemency powers of the presidency has raised alarms about his support for political violence and touched off private conversations among supporters about how to deliver on his pledge.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said he will decide “on a case-by-case basis when he is back in the White House.” She did not specify what criteria Trump would use. When asked directly, Trump has declined to rule out members of extremist groups such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, whose leaders were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

“I don’t think pardons are a great idea for everyone, I think there should be a true investigation,” said Tami Jackson, whose husband, Brian Jackson, pleaded guilty in February to assaulting law enforcement and is being held in the D.C. jail awaiting sentencing in August. “I’m very much for accountability but I don’t think what my husband did warrants any jail time.”

@Irv wants those violent police attackers back on the street 

That wouldn't be justice.  Justice would be you, on a pike.

14 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

That wouldn't be justice.  Justice would be you, on a pike.

Eat sh it you piece of trash. You MAGA scum will get what you deserve, bunch of f'n losers, stinkin trash

• Eyeroll 1

On 6/14/2024 at 11:57 AM, Tiberius said:

Oh ya, why should thugs that attacked police officers get jail time? F'n animals! Lock them up forever! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/06/14/trump-jan6-attack-pardons/

Trump has made pardoning Jan. 6 defendants a signature campaign promise as he seeks another term in the White House, saying in a recent interview that he would consider all of them. His vow to exercise the clemency powers of the presidency has raised alarms about his support for political violence and touched off private conversations among supporters about how to deliver on his pledge.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said he will decide “on a case-by-case basis when he is back in the White House.” She did not specify what criteria Trump would use. When asked directly, Trump has declined to rule out members of extremist groups such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, whose leaders were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

“I don’t think pardons are a great idea for everyone, I think there should be a true investigation,” said Tami Jackson, whose husband, Brian Jackson, pleaded guilty in February to assaulting law enforcement and is being held in the D.C. jail awaiting sentencing in August. “I’m very much for accountability but I don’t think what my husband did warrants any jail time.”

@Irv wants those violent police attackers back on the street 

Well seeing as the cop that shot and killed a unarmed person is still walking the streets some not all of those protestors should be able to too right ? 

Oh and he said “consider” each case that doesn’t put the twist on this like your trying to do and make it look as if he would all of them even the most viol3nt of those. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, T master said:

Well seeing as the cop that shot and killed a unarmed person is still walking the streets some not all of those protestors should be able to too right ? 

Oh and he said “consider” each case that doesn’t put the twist on this like your trying to do and make it look as if he would all of them even the most viol3nt of those. 

Ya, she got popped! You want her fellow criminals released, too. No thanks. Let them rot 

• Disagree 1

58 minutes ago, T master said:

You referring to Ashli Babbitt? She has one person to thank for being 6 feet under and that’s herself. She fell victim to trumps rhetoric - probably believed him when he said he was going to go march to the capitol with them; that obese orange stain wasn’t marching anywhere. 

She attempted to go through a broken window into a secure area of the capitol building with a gun pointed at her. Darwin won. 

Babbitt, who died while wearing a Trump campaign flag wrapped around her shoulders like a cape…”  I mean if the bullet didn’t stop her, death by humiliation would have gotten her soon enough. 

But my favorite part about that traitor is she tweeted - while on the plane flying to DC - that “nothing will stop us!” 

I think something stopped her. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1