Pardons For The Criminals Of January 6th? Trump will release these violent criminals into society!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Man, they must really need Michigan...

They’re going to need more than Michigan. They know they’ve pissed off most Americans with their woke BS.

They can’t even define what a woman is.  Unbelievable!!!

9 minutes ago, Westside said:

They’re going to need more than Michigan. They know they’ve pissed off most Americans with their woke BS.

They can’t even define what a woman is.  Unbelievable!!!

Ya, POS Trump is going to fix everything. Whatever 🤑

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

Another one of those hi IQ liberals the lefties always brags about. 👆👆👆

What do you see in that absolutely pathetic excuse of a human being? 

On 6/16/2024 at 9:52 AM, Scraps said:

Strange choice of words regarding a mob that showed up with a gallows chanting "Hang Mike Pence".  How ironic. 

I'm not convince that the Jan 6 defendants are being over charged.  Do you have examples?

On 6/16/2024 at 9:54 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But that’s not how the justice system works, Tibs.  If you have a problem with that you should move to Russia! 

Last time you asked me a question, I answered and believe you ended up on a milk carton.   I find that a waste of time. 

I spoke out against the actions of 1/6 defendants on 1/6.  I’ve not changed nor waivered on that, but if you are advocating for the Tibs mode of locking people up forever because they chanted something, you’re on the wrong side of history. 

I'm not revisiting this thread because the Supreme freaking Court ultimately decided certain protestors on 1/6 were overcharged (charged incorrectly, overzealous prosecution or whatever you prefer to call it) in the Fischer case, or to point out how my rational and reasoned perspective looks pretty solid when all the dust settled, or because your perspective (and that of others here) seems to suggest you're a bit extreme....

Oh wait, that's exactly whey I revisited this thread.   My humble suggestion--step back, look at what you posted, take a deep breath and move back to the center a bit on these issues.  

Prayers up. 

• Like (+1) 1