Pardons For The Criminals Of January 6th? Trump will release these violent criminals into society!

11 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Trump frequently suggests things are false that turn out to be true.

Firing into crowds is not my philosophy.

You’re describing politicians, of course, but if you believe, you believe.  

Thanks for clarifying your earlier point.  When you indicated she might have been the first of many, and the officer “could have been at risk” from the mob, it wasn’t clear.    

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re describing politicians, of course, but if you believe, you believe.  

Thanks for clarifying your earlier point.  When you indicated she might have been the first of many, and the officer “could have been at risk” from the mob, it wasn’t clear.    

Trump was a scumbag lying conman even before he became a politician but you will believe whatever you want to believe.

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

Trump was a scumbag lying conman even before he became a politician but you will believe whatever you want to believe.

You’re losing your focus here—we were discussing 1/6 jail sentences, the rule of law and presidential pardons.  Now you’re off track, but if you need to get something off your chest, have at it.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re losing your focus here—we were discussing 1/6 jail sentences, the rule of law and presidential pardons.  Now you’re off track, but if you need to get something off your chest, have at it.  

Like you weren't doing the same with your Biden Leg Shot nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

Yes because a career politician isn't a lying conman.  LOL!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

Yes because a career politician isn't a lying conman.  LOL!

Oh, they are, but I've never seen anyone lie like Trump and so many who can't see it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Oh, they are, but I've never seen anyone lie like Trump and so many who can't see it.

Everyone knows he lies.  He's probably the first private citizen who lies as much as a politician.  There's a reason the old joke is "how can you tell when a politician is lying?"

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Everyone knows he lies.  He's probably the first private citizen who lies as much as a politician.  There's a reason the old joke is "how can you tell when a politician is lying?"

With the possible exception of George Santos, I don't think I've seen anyone who lies more than Trump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Scraps said:

With the possible exception of George Santos, I don't think I've seen anyone who lies more than Trump.

lol, old plagiarizing joke bribem lies his ass off everyday not a peep from you. It’s your guy so it’s ok to lie?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Scraps said:

Why did bidens first run for president end? Oh lying about his academic record. He’s been doing it for decades

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

9 hours ago, Scraps said:

Like you weren't doing the same with your Biden Leg Shot nonsense.

No, I don’t think so. 

Crime, punishment, and shooting of AB are part of the dialogue from that day.  That lead to other posters declaring executions were in order for people accused of pandering/picketing, that life in prison was a reasonable sentence, and that the police should have fired on more individuals in the crowd.  

I responded, including the solution offered by JB, the BLS,  because the shooting occurred in Washington, DC.  That seems a reasonable venue to discuss it, especially because AB was obviously unarmed. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:04 AM, Tiberius said:

Ya, she got popped! You want her fellow criminals released, too. No thanks. Let them rot 

Yah she got, popped no biggy, don’t get justice for that just go after anyone that doesn’t conform to your opinion about the orange man !

No double standard for Tibs he’s all about equal treatment under the law, your a f n hypocrite t 

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Why did bidens first run for president end? Oh lying about his academic record. He’s been doing it for decades

Better than convicted felon Trump's last run for president, with an insurrection, hundreds of his supporters in jail and facing 4 felonies himself.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Better than convicted felon Trump's last run for president, with an insurrection, hundreds of his supporters in jail and facing 4 felonies himself.

Yeah, we were just treated to Biden's terrible Presidency decades later...

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I don’t think so. 

Crime, punishment, and shooting of AB are part of the dialogue from that day.  That lead to other posters declaring executions were in order for people accused of pandering/picketing, that life in prison was a reasonable sentence, and that the police should have fired on more individuals in the crowd.  

I responded, including the solution offered by JB, the BLS,  because the shooting occurred in Washington, DC.  That seems a reasonable venue to discuss it, especially because AB was obviously unarmed. 

It isn't at all clear to me that the police knew she was unarmed.  She had a back pack and a large mob behind her who used instruments to break a reinforced window.  Those instrements could easily be used as a weapon.

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah, we were just treated to Biden's terrible Presidency decades later...

I'm not a Biden fan but I will take his bad policy and the knowledge that our constitutional democracy will continue over Trump's bad policy and slippage into authoritarianism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

It isn't at all clear to me that the police knew she was unarmed.  She had a back pack and a large mob behind her who used instruments to break a reinforced window.  Those instrements could easily be used as a weapon.

But she wasn't armed, that's been established.   I think it's awesome that you give the officer the benefit of the doubt, and hope you extend that in a case like Michael Brown of Jakob Blake.  Many liberals and liberal politicians do not.  

Again, I understand and support the officer making a very difficult decision in a high stress situation.  I tend not to second guess officers in those situations, but I try to be consistent in that approach.  My original point was that liberals and liberal politicians tend not to extend that courtesy to law enforcement away from the Capitol, as evidenced by things like the Michael Brown case, or JB's advice to shoot 'em in the leg advice. 

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I'm not a Biden fan but I will take his bad policy and the knowledge that our constitutional democracy will continue over Trump's bad policy and slippage into authoritarianism.

It's your vote, not mine.  From my perspective, it sure seems there quite a few instances of authoritarian behavior exhibited by Team Biden and the dems in general over the past 7+ years.  While you guys are fretting the slide to authoritarianism, SC investigations launched that lead to nowhere doors are getting kicked in, impeachment is an everyday occurrence, novel litigation invented, and top secret material encouraged to be treated like discarded lottery tickets.   

Plus, the cannibals...always the cannibals.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/19/2024 at 2:27 PM, Scraps said: