Pardons For The Criminals Of January 6th? Trump will release these violent criminals into society!

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

To rile you guys up.  And it works...every...time.

Genius!  Rile us up over the constitution.  Shows what you think of you MAGA brethren.  Even uncle Tom and the originalists on SCOTUS weren't riled up and should have been.  Nope, this is about hanging crepe for when he loses and tries to steal the election again.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Genius!  Rile us up over the constitution.  Shows what you think of you MAGA brethren.  Even uncle Tom and the originalists on SCOTUS weren't riled up and should have been.  Nope, this is about hanging crepe for when he loses and tries to steal the election again.

No, it shows what I think of you guys.  Easily fooled. 

But hey, don't worry about "trying to steal the election."  Even if Biden somehow manages to win, Mike Johnson will make sure the Capitol is secure.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I believe that had they tried and proven treason, death would;d be the prescribed punishment.  I think they were wise not to, however.  Would have precipitated more violence from the losers on your side.  pls link a Biden rally with that chant...

Trump said it, not me.  Look it up!  Oh wait, I just provided it for you.  Why do you believe he said it?

This is why sensible people must be grateful that extremists who share your sensibilities are few and far between, at least to this point.  

• Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No, it shows what I think of you guys.  Easily fooled. 

But hey, don't worry about "trying to steal the election."  Even if Biden somehow manages to win, Mike Johnson will make sure the Capitol is secure.

Yeah, fooling around with ripping up the constitution is hilarious. So let’s disqualify that as trump’s motive. He’s trying to gain the votes of the thin slice of undecided Americans. Disrespecting the constitution isn’t going to help. So why did he say it?

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is why sensible people must be grateful that extremists who share your sensibilities are few and far between, at least to this point.  

Now this is true projection…

35 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Teetering…

Like I say, they all thought that with the election of Obama, it would be the start of the "first ever..." Dem President.  And when that didn't happen, they lost their minds.

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I say, they all thought that with the election of Obama, it would be the start of the "first ever..." Dem President.  And when that didn't happen, they lost their minds.

You are so far removed from progressive thought that you actually believe this bs.   Dems I know are just flabbergasted that there are so many idiots buying the shite that trump is serving them. Btw, what is meant by “ first ever…”. There have been many D presidents but he is unique in one obvious way. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It’s the law. Why do you cons hate the law?

I appreciate and support the law, but understand there are times when intent and application are two different things. See, for example, the appeals process.  

Given your desire to disregard the law and move straight to execution, you should revisit what the law actually calls for, pardons included.  

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I appreciate and support the law, but understand there are times when intent and application are two different things. See, for example, the appeals process.  

Given your desire to disregard the law and move straight to execution, you should revisit what the law actually calls for, pardons included.  

You are the one disregarding the law:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381#:~:text=Whoever%2C owing allegiance to the,not less than %2410%2C000%3B and

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You are so far removed from progressive thought that you actually believe this bs.   Dems I know are just flabbergasted that there are so many idiots buying the shite that trump is serving them. Btw, what is meant by “ first ever…”. There have been many D presidents but he is unique in one obvious way. 

Meaning first woman President ever, i.e. Hillary.  First black female President, i.e. Harris.  And so on.

And what bs do you believe Trump was serving?  Are the Dems you know flabbergasted by what the Dem party has become?

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meaning first woman President ever, i.e. Hillary.  First black female President, i.e. Harris.  And so on.

And what bs do you believe Trump was serving?  Are the Dems you know flabbergasted by what the Dem party has become?

you wrote Obama.  So you meant first black president.  Here's the thing.  that matters more to racists than to normal people...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you wrote Obama.  So you meant first black president.  Here's the thing.  that matters more to racists than to normal people...

Yes.  Obama was the "first ever" black President.  Hilly, who succeeded him as Dem nominee would have been the "first ever" woman President.  And as I wrote above "when that didn't happen"...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes.  Obama was the "first ever" black President.  Hilly, who succeeded him as Dem nominee would have been the "first ever" woman President.  And as I wrote above "when that didn't happen"...

Sure.  tell us more about bleach and covid, "very fine people"...you can change the words if you want to.  I know you will...I would have voted for an orangutan over trump in 2016.  Male, female, orange or white.

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure.  tell us more about bleach and covid, "very fine people"...you can change the words if you want to.  I know you will...I would have voted for an orangutan over trump in 2016.  Male, female, orange or white.

Yes Trump has said some dumb things.  He lies.  Guess what?  So does Biden, but in his case you'll call it "telling tall tales" or "making things up."  But the "very fine people" was proven to be a hoax.

And I'd also vote for an orangutan before a Dem.  You see, you don't have to like your leaders; they just have to do a good job.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

And yet she still to this day claims the election was stolen from her.

You didn't describe what ends you think convicted felon Donald Trump is a means to.

I don't have a problem with politicians looking back at what went wrong or availing themselves of legal challenges but if those legal challenges fail, I expect them to accept the results for the good of the country.  Trump didn't do that.

Based on Donald Trump's recent conviction, and the time Michael Cohen served as least in part for his role in the 2016 election interference, Hillary was right.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But that’s not how the justice system works, Tibs.  If you have a problem with that you should move to Russia! 

Last time you asked me a question, I answered and believe you ended up on a milk carton.   I find that a waste of time. 

I spoke out against the actions of 1/6 defendants on 1/6.  I’ve not changed nor waivered on that, but if you are advocating for the Tibs mode of locking people up forever because they chanted something, you’re on the wrong side of history. 

You literally want the justice system to let violent criminals out of jail because they support Trump, and you say I should move to Russia? Brain dead much? 

It seems that has Trump's mental melt down worsens, his supporters take the hint and do the same thing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You literally want the justice system to let violent criminals out of jail because they support Trump, and you say I should move to Russia? Brain dead much? 

It seems that has Trump's mental melt down worsens, his supporters take the hint and do the same thing. 

:lol:

Burning down businesses and looting was "mostly peaceful" during the summer of love.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out Tibs!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

You didn't describe what ends you think convicted felon Donald Trump is a means to.

I don't have a problem with politicians looking back at what went wrong or availing themselves of legal challenges but if those legal challenges fail, I expect them to accept the results for the good of the country.  Trump didn't do that.

Based on Donald Trump's recent conviction, and the time Michael Cohen served as least in part for his role in the 2016 election interference, Hillary was right.

Stopping the liberal agenda. 

Neither did Hilly.

The recent conviction was a sham.  Most people know it and even if you disagree, it's little different from the laptop and 51 former intelligence officers letter.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, phypon said:

:lol:

Burning down businesses and looting was "mostly peaceful" during the summer of love.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out Tibs!

Many of them are appropriately in jail. And?  Ya see, most liberals want criminals prosecuted. We aren’t biased based on their politics. It stabilizes society. What destabilizes it are crazy people running amok or worse, in power.