Pardons For The Criminals Of January 6th? Trump will release these violent criminals into society!

Oh ya, why should thugs that attacked police officers get jail time? F'n animals! Lock them up forever! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/06/14/trump-jan6-attack-pardons/

Trump has made pardoning Jan. 6 defendants a signature campaign promise as he seeks another term in the White House, saying in a recent interview that he would consider all of them. His vow to exercise the clemency powers of the presidency has raised alarms about his support for political violence and touched off private conversations among supporters about how to deliver on his pledge.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said he will decide “on a case-by-case basis when he is back in the White House.” She did not specify what criteria Trump would use. When asked directly, Trump has declined to rule out members of extremist groups such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, whose leaders were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

“I don’t think pardons are a great idea for everyone, I think there should be a true investigation,” said Tami Jackson, whose husband, Brian Jackson, pleaded guilty in February to assaulting law enforcement and is being held in the D.C. jail awaiting sentencing in August. “I’m very much for accountability but I don’t think what my husband did warrants any jail time.”

@Irv wants those violent police attackers back on the street 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

...More blathering by Tibsy...

The  cop who murdered  unarmed Ashli Babbitt walks the earth free  to this day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh ya, why should thugs that attacked police officers get jail time? F'n animals! Lock them up forever! 

Forever?  Putin, is that you?

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

Where do you think the Nazi death squads are going to come from?

Antifa attacking the Federal Court House in Portland every night for weeks is the closest thing we've seen to the genuine article to date. I wouldn't be too concerned about the threat presented by Nazi death squads populated with out of shape 60-year-old white guys arrested for trespassing on J6. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/06/14/trump-jan6-attack-pardons/

Trump has made pardoning Jan. 6 defendants a signature campaign promise as he seeks another term in the White House, saying in a recent interview that he would consider all of them. His vow to exercise the clemency powers of the presidency has raised alarms about his support for political violence and touched off private conversations among supporters about how to deliver on his pledge.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said he will decide “on a case-by-case basis when he is back in the White House.” She did not specify what criteria Trump would use. When asked directly, Trump has declined to rule out members of extremist groups such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, whose leaders were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

“I don’t think pardons are a great idea for everyone, I think there should be a true investigation,” said Tami Jackson, whose husband, Brian Jackson, pleaded guilty in February to assaulting law enforcement and is being held in the D.C. jail awaiting sentencing in August. “I’m very much for accountability but I don’t think what my husband did warrants any jail time.”

@Irv wants those violent police attackers back on the street 

More lies.  Desperation. What a mess.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He’s correct. Let’s imprison grandma and grandpa for life for trespassing and bail out antifa and blm (which cackling hariss organized) who burned down city neighborhoods and destroyed lives. 
The leftist liars on PPP are nothing more than psychopaths. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

He’s correct. Let’s imprison grandma and grandpa for life for trespassing and bail out antifa and blm (which cackling hariss organized) who burned down city neighborhoods and destroyed lives. 
The leftist liars on PPP are nothing more than psychopaths. 

Yup, you want to let those cop attackers go. Your cult leader wants, so you do to. Back the blue, or turn the cops black and blue? Some of those cops were so traumatized by your Trump riot they committed suicide. 

You want those people to go free! Wow 

MAGA just sucks  

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, you want to let those cop attackers go. Your cult leader wants, so you do to. Back the blue, or turn the cops black and blue? Some of those cops were so traumatized by your Trump riot they committed suicide. 

You want those people to go free! Wow 

MAGA just sucks  

Funny how you conveniently leave out the mostly peaceful burning of cities, murdering innocent people but immediately hone in on grandma and grandpa trespassing on j6. You and your ilk are the lowest of lows and should be ridiculed and scorned as soon as this crooked administration is ousted in November. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Funny how you conveniently leave out the mostly peaceful burning of cities, murdering innocent people but immediately hone in on grandma and grandpa trespassing on j6. You and your ilk are the lowest of lows and should be ridiculed and scorned as soon as this crooked administration is ousted in November. 

You use riots in cities as an excuse for those people attacking our national legislature? That's sick 

Would you pardon those Jan 6 scum bags?