Dak wants 60 million a year

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

This thread should just be posters stating things they want but don't deserve

I want 6 pack abs and a clean liver.

You can have a clean liver if you want it. The liver can recover.

Abs? I don't know you well enough to say. Some people can get them, and some are just too far gone  ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

I want my twenty seven year old body back, and sixty million dollars…, 

but, we all know the old saying,

”sh-t in one hand and want in the other, and see which one gets full quicker”

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

absolutely hilarious answer.

perfect

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Well, he has the Cowboys hostage, really. He has all the power in any renegotiated deal with them at this time, so it's really a smart move to (reportedly) ask for way over value in order to maximize what he sees. Dallas won't pay it and he'll be a FA most likely and (even though I don't feel he's worth it) will likely reset the QB market in FA. 

He's in a no lose situation here. Smart business.

Why do you think the Cowboys are hostage?  They can move on from Dak.  Are they going to be worse if they went with Cooper Rush or Trey Lance?  

Teams get too smitten with some guys, just because they have been there a while.  Look at the results.  Dak is good at times.  But he is no Josh Allen.  Doesn't play with that fire.  But Jerry loves his players.  Thinks there always better then they really are.  That's why the Cowboys are always a paper tiger.  Management thinks because these guys have the star on their helmet they are something special.  Cowboys didn't look too special playing in the rain and cold of Buffalo last year.  Or in the playoffs at home against the Packers.  And their coach Fatty McCarthy isn't very special either.  McDermott has owned him.

But if the Cowboys were smart enough to let Dak walk, or at least wait to see what he brings to the team this year, some other team will be stupid enough to pay him big bucks, and get less production then they hoped for.  

Here is a question for you and the entire board.  Who would you rather have as your starting QB for the next 2-4 years, Jared Goff, Kirk Cousins or Dak Prescott?  And throw in Jalen Hurts and Trevor Lawrence also.

Who in their right mind would give Dak 50 million a year? He can’t win a big game. He got embarrassed by GB in the playoffs and that’s just the most recent failure. He loses games that he should win. The Bills and Miami blew them out. He lost to a crappy, decimated Philly team in Philly. He beat Detroit when the refs missed an obvious call and the Lions didn’t even need the game. Dak’s just a serviceable QB who can’t come from behind and when his running game is not clicking he can’t win with his arm.  I guess the Cowboys have to pay the going rate because rebuilding is not in Jerry’s DNA. It’s an insult to give Dak Allen or Mahomes money.

6 hours ago, ddaryl said:

I want more girth and length.

So you want a heavier woman who's tall? I assumed that was what you were angling for

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

At this pace when Josh Allen is up for a new contract he will

be the first $100million a year plyer.  

He'd almost be worth it....way more than Dak @ 60 per....

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.