Milwaukee Is A Nice City!

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

According to U.S. Census Bureau data, Milwaukee has the second-highest poverty rate among the top 50 most populated cities in the United States, with 24.6% of the city living in poverty.

The poverty rate in the city of buffalo is 33%

Both cities have huge crime issues.

The most recent estimate found Milwaukee has lost 16,508 residents since the 2020 Census, a 2.9% decline. While most of those losses happened in the immediate aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Census Bureau estimates Milwaukee's population dropped by 2,247 between July 2022 and July 2023.

buffalo has the same problem

So that makes them both shiteholes?

https://getsafeandsound.com/blog/most-dangerous-city-in-america/

11. Milwaukee

State: Wisconsin
Population: 563,305
Crime Rate: 51.06 crimes per 1,000 people
Most Common Crime: Aggravated assault

Milwaukee faces ongoing challenges with violent crime, with aggravated assault being the most prevalent. At a violent crime rate of 15.18 per 1,000 residents, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is one of the most dangerous cities in the United States.

The city’s efforts to combat crime include focusing on high-risk communities and improving the effectiveness of law enforcement strategies. These measures aim to reduce the number of victims and improve overall community resilience against crime.

An idiot's mental paradise as long as it fits an agenda of stupidity

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

https://getsafeandsound.com/blog/most-dangerous-city-in-america/

11. Milwaukee

State: Wisconsin
Population: 563,305
Crime Rate: 51.06 crimes per 1,000 people
Most Common Crime: Aggravated assault

Milwaukee faces ongoing challenges with violent crime, with aggravated assault being the most prevalent. At a violent crime rate of 15.18 per 1,000 residents, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is one of the most dangerous cities in the United States.

The city’s efforts to combat crime include focusing on high-risk communities and improving the effectiveness of law enforcement strategies. These measures aim to reduce the number of victims and improve overall community resilience against crime.

An idiot's mental paradise as long as it fits an agenda of stupidity

Ya, Trump has better places to hold his sh itty convention 

image.png.6d8ec0a1efbb0bf48c14b31437ee983a.png

image.png.b4a4652351b0ccedfdb05f6d55f54d57.png

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

So much bvllshit from these leftist ret@rds.

Do you smooth brains EVER give up?

They have smoother brains than real geckos

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

Trump in Wisconsin yesterday.

"The Democrats are making up stories that I said Milwaukee is a 'horrible city.' This is false, a complete lie..."

"... just like the Laptop from Hell was a lie, Russia … was a lie, and so much more.... It’s called disinformation, and that’s all they know how to do. I picked Milwaukee, I know it well. It should therefore lead to my winning Wisconsin. But the Dems come out with this fake story, just like all of the others. It never ends. Don’t be duped. Who would say such a thing with that important state in the balance?"

He also said this on Fox 6 News, which shows that he said something about Milwaukee: "I think it was very clear what I meant. We’re very concerned with crime. I love Milwaukee. But as you know the crime numbers are terrible, and we have to be very careful. But, I was referring to, also, the election."

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-democrats-are-making-up-stories.html

• Like (+1) 1