Lawyer Milloy earns his degree

sullim4

On 6/13/2024 at 2:27 PM, Rigotz said:

Happy he got his degree, but I feel like Lawyer's mom won't rest until passes the bar exam.

She made it pretty clear with the name.

Yep. And his former New England teammate Ty Law needs to get his JD too. Then they can become partners again... The Lawyer and Law Firm.

On 6/13/2024 at 3:50 PM, JerseyBills said:

Him coming out as a Bill in week 1 vs NE was awesome 

Yeah it was but the last game of that season against New England... ouch.

On 6/14/2024 at 3:46 AM, transient said:

He’s 50 yrs old… not saying it’s impossible, but if that was the message he might consider changing his name to Bachelor Milloy. 

LMFAO.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Yep. And his former New England teammate Ty Law needs to get his JD too. Then they can become partners again... The Lawyer and Law Firm.

Yeah it was but the last game of that season against New England... ouch.

LMFAO.

didn't they beat us the exact same score we beat them?

30 something- 0

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I remember when both he and Troy Vincent were signed to be starting members of our defensive secondary. You'd think that, if one of the two was going to turn out to be a locker room lawyer, it would have been him. But nope. Troy Vincent was the locker room lawyer.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/16/2024 at 4:20 PM, Rampant Buffalo said:

I remember when both he and Troy Vincent were signed to be starting members of our defensive secondary. You'd think that, if one of the two was going to turn out to be a locker room lawyer, it would have been him. But nope. Troy Vincent was the locker room lawyer.

Yet Vincent was the biggest piece of ***** the league has had in 25 years.

1 hour ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Did he bring a cheat sheet with him like he did for us for that opener? XD

All I can see in my head right now is Sam Adams rumbling that pick 6 all the way back.

Sam Adams made the cover of Sports Illustrated going in the end zone (when Sports Illustrated still mattered).

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Sam Adams made the cover of Sports Illustrated going in the end zone (when Sports Illustrated still mattered).

I still remember Schobel burying Brady while London Fletcher almost killed the center with a block that would have got him in trouble today.

On 6/16/2024 at 7:22 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

31-0 … I can’t unsee it 

Yeah think back on the year, the year that started in euphoria and ended in utter disaster.

I still think the evil Lod Palpatine (Belichek) sought to teach the Bills a lesson with that season-ending loss of 0-31 to balance day I win.  Good news is it got Gregg Williams fired, bad news is it was really the start of nearly 2 decades of the Pats doing what they "wanted" to with the Bills, toying with them.  Think back on all the subsequent terrible head coaches and QBs until this regime fcame along.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.