Brett Kollmann - Good analysis of the Bills based on watching tape not just following narratives

On 6/20/2024 at 5:57 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

I was pretty down on Coleman as a 1st or 2nd round prospect.   I'd been following his game since he hit the transfer portal after 2022.   I wanted the Bills to pass altogether on him because they don't/didn't need projects.   That said,   I know he has a good deal of potential.   But I just don't see it being accessible enough early in his career.    As Kollman says in this video........they've compiled a room full of slot receivers.    A washed up version of MVS coming off a 300 yard season despite the most opportunity he's had in his entire career?   That isn't very intriguing either, IMO.

I actually really liked Coleman in college as an FSU alum. He was being touted as an early first rounder back then which was more hype than anything.

When he started getting talked up here as a potential Bills target, I took a second look and I really did not like his attributes. I think his ceiling is WR2 in the NFL. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.