13 seconds rears its head, Gable Steveson!

ddaryl

1 hour ago, PonyBoy said:

Funny story. My young single neighbor guy Mike in CA. He was early 30's using a dating app.

I'm in late 40's married for decades, but curious. 

Mike how do those apps work? In my day we went to bars, parks, malls etc.. asked them out face to face with fear of rejection. 

He said it's pretty much the same. You reply in a post, ask them out, they see your pic and profile & reject you. You just don't get used for the drinks. Lol!!

Different world. 

lol, that’s definitely a positive, but at least with the drinks if you had enough game you had a chance of flipping for fortune, although I’m not sure how often that was accomplished lol.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

I'm So AnGrY. rAwR!!111

Thanks for the virtue, pal.

That's the worst part of all of this.  The nuance. He's innocent so we have to treat him as innocent but...he may not have been a choir boy that night. He wasn't proven guilty but can't be proven innocent, either.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt is the best we can do for a guy who will never know our name who wears the laundry of a team we like that doesn't know we exist.

I mean, you did suggest flying a plane full of people into the ocean…

10 hours ago, WickedGame said:

I mean, you did suggest flying a plane full of people into the ocean…

no. not into the ocean. that's not the reference i was making. the skyvans all landed successfully after their oceanic visits.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.