The most Anti American words uttered by the President of the United States

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes that one.  

Yes they apply to everyone.  

This country wasn’t founded by Hindus.  

The waning rights and freedoms you enjoy today were born of men of the Judeo-Christian world.  

Those values made possible the constitution you fake support for and outrage over a January 6 peaceful protest that you think assaulted it.   

I’m sorry public education failed you.  Sorry, in their eyes you’re exactly the result they wanted.  

Just like that moron’s response about “wahhhh the gubment wahhh” bc he is in fact a moron.  

Thank you.

I will now respect that God's teachings; I will turn the other cheek.

Render onto Caesar what is Caesar's. Pay your damn taxes and go to church.

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The waning rights and freedoms you enjoy today were born of men of the Judeo-Christian world.  n.  

Dobbs.

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Those values made possible the constitution you fake support for and outrage over a January 6 peaceful protest that you think assaulted it.   

Plenty of violence occurred on Jan 6.  It happened only because convicted felon Orange Jesus is a sore loser.  Your attempts to memory hole those events failed.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Render onto Caesar what is Caesar's. Pay your damn taxes and go to church.

Was this directed at Hunter Biden?

Mea culpa. Couldn't resist the softball.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/12/2024 at 10:07 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

When you say rights are from God, you obviously are referring to the Judeo-Christian(-Muslim) god.

And so that god gave Americans (and only Americans?) certain rights such as the right to a jury trial in a civil matter? The right against the quartering of soldiers in time of peace

I'm not sure what you are saying, but it seems that you are self expanding what is in the Declaration.

What was said was that we are endowed with certain unalienable rights.

That among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Re your post, never said anything regarding a jury trial, and never claimed a Judeo-Christian-Muslim god.

The text states "creator."

On 6/11/2024 at 5:25 PM, Big Blitz said:

In which he mocks the Founding, half the country, and the God given right of self defense.  Mocking the very weapons I'm sure the Ukrainian and Palestinian people are glad they have - but don’t worry you *80 million* morons that voted for me.  We have fighter planes if they attack us!

Awesome prez! Love how he always praises the USA. Trump trashes this country out, tries a coup and failes--its Trump after all, and praises Putin! 

Putin the war criminal who is out meeting with Trump's other buddy, the North Korean leader. Those three, Trump, Putin and Kim, what trash

Biden's a good one! 

16 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm not sure what you are saying, but it seems that you are self expanding what is in the Declaration.

What was said was that we are endowed with certain unalienable rights.

That among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Re your post, never said anything regarding a jury trial, and never claimed a Judeo-Christian-Muslim god.

The text states "creator."

God is the creator, duh 

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

God is the creator, duh 

There is no mention of the creator being Judeo-Christian, Muslim or any other claim.

"Duh" is something you say all the time here, whether specifically or not.  

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

There is no mention of the creator being Judeo-Christian, Muslim or any other claim.

"Duh" is something you say all the time here, whether specifically or not.  

Duh is the only word it knows.

On 6/12/2024 at 11:30 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

This sounds like a fine plan for our resident Trumpistas, you know, the people who worship the guy who lives in hotels and hasn't driven a car in at least half a century.

And what red blooded, patriotic American doesn't love driving a fast car on a windy road, windows open and top down?  He's a commie....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1