The most Anti American words uttered by the President of the United States

In which he mocks the Founding, half the country, and the God given right of self defense.  Mocking the very weapons I'm sure the Ukrainian and Palestinian people are glad they have - but don’t worry you *80 million* morons that voted for me.  We have fighter planes if they attack us!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

The American Election summed up in an ad 3 days ago…

“If you feel that a “choice” between Biden or Trump is like a “choice” between the gas chamber or the electric chair…”

To me it sure didn’t feel anything like that from 2017-2020.

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

🙄

Are you saying self defense isn’t a right? Depending on the government for that, huh? Good luck to you.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"God-given right" is what I referred to.

So when my family is attacked on a NYC subway by a cracked out psychopath I need to check with the State to see what I’m allowed to do to defend us - and other passengers.   

You fall under the category of Un American.

Not sure where you think your rights come from.  My guess is Congress.  Which changes every 2 years.  Not that it matters.  

But you’re ignorant.  

• Agree 1

When you say rights are from God, you obviously are referring to the Judeo-Christian(-Muslim) god.

And so that god gave Americans (and only Americans?) certain rights such as the right to a jury trial in a civil matter? The right against the quartering of soldiers in time of peace?

The god whose son schooled us as follows:

You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Doesn't sound like a god who wants you to shoot 'em rather than handing over your shirt.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If you want to buy some land in the woods and LARP as a pioneer in 1840, be my guest 

This sounds like a fine plan for our resident Trumpistas, you know, the people who worship the guy who lives in hotels and hasn't driven a car in at least half a century.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

When you say rights are from God, you obviously are referring to the Judeo-Christian(-Muslim) god.

And so that god gave Americans (and only Americans?) certain rights such as the right to a jury trial in a civil matter? The right against the quartering of soldiers in time of peace?

The god whose son schooled us as follows:

You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Doesn't sound like a god who wants you to shoot 'em rather than handing over your shirt.

Yes that one.  

Yes they apply to everyone.  

This country wasn’t founded by Hindus.  

The waning rights and freedoms you enjoy today were born of men of the Judeo-Christian world.  

Those values made possible the constitution you fake support for and outrage over a January 6 peaceful protest that you think assaulted it.   

I’m sorry public education failed you.  Sorry, in their eyes you’re exactly the result they wanted.  

Just like that moron’s response about “wahhhh the gubment wahhh” bc he is in fact a moron.  

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This sounds like a fine plan for our resident Trumpistas, you know, the people who worship the guy who lives in hotels and hasn't driven a car in at least half a century.

Hope they get their proper building permits first 😉

• Haha (+1) 1