Kamala or Newsome?

18 hours ago, Doc said:

It's been clear she can't win since almost the start of their Admin.  I fully believe she was supposed to take over sometime in the first 4 years but proved so terrible they couldn't pull the trigger.

If that was the case I think Biden would've just said he wasn't running for re-election last year so the DNC could have a real primary that Harris wouldn't win.  I still think Biden believes he can serve another term because he's in denial and the people closest to him (his wife and kids) are encouraging him to run for their own selfish reasons.  His legacy if he loses to Trump will be the guy too selfish to step down to prevent the bad orange man from retaking office.  Best of luck to him.

18 hours ago, Doc said:

It's been clear she can't win since almost the start of their Admin.  I fully believe she was supposed to take over sometime in the first 4 years but proved so terrible they couldn't pull the trigger.

If that was the case I think Biden would've just said he wasn't running for re-election last year so the DNC could have a real primary that Harris wouldn't win.  I still think Biden believes he can serve another term because he's in denial and the people closest to him (his wife and kids) are encouraging him to run for their own selfish reasons.  His legacy if he loses to Trump will be the guy too selfish to step down to prevent the bad orange man from retaking office.  Best of luck to him.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

Between the idiot hand out voters, the crazy cat women and the stuffed ballots I think either

one can win. So can Biden still.

Will they be blatant about it shutting down all the counting in swing states Trump is winning at midnight

on election night, again? 

Edited by Unforgiven

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Harris was selected to secure the black vote, with the understanding that she would next-in-line.  So there wouldn't have been a primary without a revolt. 

And while I agree that Biden is delusional, I'm sure he's been told for the past 3-1/2 years that he's their only hope...until just recently.  And he is the only candidate the Dems have that can go against Trump. 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Harris was selected to secure the black vote, with the understanding that she would next-in-line.  So there wouldn't have been a primary without a revolt. 

And while I agree that Biden is delusional, I'm sure he's been told for the past 3-1/2 years that he's their only hope...until just recently.  And he is the only candidate the Dems have that can go against Trump. 

So the "understanding" your referring to didn't involve Biden agreeing to it?  

On 7/4/2024 at 5:25 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

Andy Beshear & Gretchen Whitmer.  

Winner winner chicken dinner.  The trick to this election is not to keep arguing with lower class Trumpers about how their candidate of choice doesn't care about them.  It's to tell them about the good things that others have and will continue to do for them.  Andy Beshear has it figured out. 

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Hoax. 

On 7/5/2024 at 9:54 AM, Irv said:

I'm not sure if she a bigger liar or idiot.  What a mess.  

Why not both?

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Between the idiot hand out voters, the crazy cat women and the stuffed ballots I think either

one can win. So can Biden still.

Will they be blatant about it shutting down all the counting in swing states Trump is winning at midnight

on election night, again? 

Hoax. 

On 7/4/2024 at 6:57 PM, Wacka said:

Anyone who wants Gruesome Newsom has never set foot in CA.

There really should be a flood of people moving from Cali to Alabama and Mississippi.  In those lands of the blind even the dumbest among us can be kings. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

There really should be a flood of people moving from Cali to Alabama and Mississippi.  In those lands of the blind even the dumbest among us can be kings. 

Make sure you vote JOE, even if Kumala is the candidate.  Get your booster!!  You idiot Leftists crack me up, lol!!!

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

Make sure you vote JOE, even if Kumala is the candidate.  Get your booster!!  You idiot Leftists crack me up, lol!!!

That is a well-stated, articulate point.  Hoax. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

I'm not sure if this is you or L Ron:

More bad news for the L's (losers):

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/wow-newsome-harris-poll-worse-against-trump-than/

HOAs suck.  All they do is pit neighbor against neighbor who probably wouldn't even know each other sans HOA for insignificant stuff like this.  It officers are usually made up of power hungry people that stick their nose in everyone else's bidness.

My neighborhood has one of these and it's really dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

So the "understanding" your referring to didn't involve Biden agreeing to it?  

I misspoke above.  I believe he agreed to it.  Hence the reason he kept referring to it as the "Biden-Harris Presidency" and her as President several times.  But the internal polling after the first few years showed she was terrible and that he would have to run again.

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

No, they truly have no one else.

But by all means, do tell...

Heaven for bid that either of these 2 would be voted into the office of POTUS . Just look at California you talk about a cess pool for steeling tax payer money to do absolutely nothing to help the people that are paying into the tax structure .

Sure fi you want to buy needles for junkies & let the homeless crap anywhere they want and have taxes so high that people can't afford their homes and have to buy campers to live in & move around every so often just to stay at their jobs .

Not to mention stop the flow of water to the farms all because of a minnow that is endangered instead of capturing them and repopulating the waters with them . Brilliance from California politicians never ceases to amaze me !

Hey lets cut every body a check because inflation has made gas prices higher . Yah the US would be in a great place with either of these 2 in charge, if we thought Joe was a cluster F we had better pray neither of these 2 get in office !! 

I don’t think Newsom is marketable to mainstream America. 

He doesn’t have much appeal to folks in the South or the Rust Belt.  And if they go with Gavin, they’ve chosen a white man over a woman of color.. which is a major problem for the Democrat base. 

The rest, outside Harris, don’t have much name ID.. and we can talk about Whitmer, Beshear, Shapiro etc., but how do they run as moderate Dems, keep black women motivated and not alienate the not insignificant portion of the far left.

In reality, if it’s not Biden, it has to be Harris and then someone above as VP.. probably from a battleground state (Shapiro/Whitmer) or Beshear to keep white people from a mass Dem exodus. 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, T master said:

Heaven for bid that either of these 2 would be voted into the office of POTUS . Just look at California you talk about a cess pool for steeling tax payer money to do absolutely nothing to help the people that are paying into the tax structure .

Sure fi you want to buy needles for junkies & let the homeless crap anywhere they want and have taxes so high that people can't afford their homes and have to buy campers to live in & move around every so often just to stay at their jobs .

Not to mention stop the flow of water to the farms all because of a minnow that is endangered instead of capturing them and repopulating the waters with them . Brilliance from California politicians never ceases to amaze me !

Hey lets cut every body a check because inflation has made gas prices higher . Yah the US would be in a great place with either of these 2 in charge, if we thought Joe was a cluster F we had better pray neither of these 2 get in office !! 

Steeling. Outstanding stuff.  Tell me more about macroeconomics.  

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Thanks Miss Canfield.

You're dating yourself.  But it makes sense.  A 1950s reference from people with a 1950s approach to economics.  Let's slap massive tariffs on everything, they say.  Let's even replace the income tax with tariffs, they say.  Sounds like an outstanding idea, until one realizes that the economy is now global and that replacing the income tax with tariffs shifts the burden for funding the government from high-income earners to the peanut-earners like everyone who reads this board.  Not a good plan at all, unless you want to pay more in taxes.