Kamala or Newsome?

Harris is done...but is the anchor to change because the woke of the left cannot turn their back on a minority female. 

Newsome would make the country a sanctuary. Pat Riley is passe.

Whom ever it is MUST be a dynamic speaker to get the cameras off trump. They have to convince a country in 6 weeks.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Harris is done...but is the anchor to change because the woke of the left cannot turn their back on a minority female. 

Newsome would make the country a sanctuary. Pat Riley is passe.

Whom ever it is MUST be a dynamic speaker to get the cameras off trump. They have to convince a country in 6 weeks.

The first and most important question for Harris would be “What did you know about JBs rapidly deteriorating mental state, and when did you first know he had a problem? “ followed up with “Why didn’t you do something about it?”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The first and most important question for Harris would be “What did you know about JBs rapidly deteriorating mental state, and when did you first know he had a problem? “ followed up with “Why didn’t you do something about it?”. 

Which of our brave truth seekers in the reliable mainstream media will pose such a question? Rhetorical question. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Which of our brave truth seekers in the reliable mainstream media will pose such a question? Rhetorical question. 

In a world where “the next great candidate” to replace “the last great candidate” and the tendency to go with spouses, siblings, children or next name on the ticket as next man up, the chances are quite low. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In a world where “the next great candidate” to replace “the last great candidate” and the tendency to go with spouses, siblings, children or next name on the ticket as next man up, the chances are quite low. 

If it’s clear she can’t win, those questions may well get posed. The media will need to get her under the bus asap as they do their best to save democracy from, you know…

25 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If it’s clear she can’t win, those questions may well get posed. The media will need to get her under the bus asap as they do their best to save democracy from, you know…

It's been clear she can't win since almost the start of their Admin.  I fully believe she was supposed to take over sometime in the first 4 years but proved so terrible they couldn't pull the trigger.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm not sure if she a bigger liar or idiot.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I mean this entire line of thinking is pretty stupid, there is a line of thinking that she does have a job shielding the President because revealing his weakness exposes vulnerabilities to our enemies, but people do realize if she could expose/reveal Biden isn't able to do the job anymore she's the one that would take over as President and then would have become the presumptive nominee right?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I mean this entire line of thinking is pretty stupid, there is a line of thinking that she does have a job shielding the President because revealing his weakness exposes vulnerabilities to our enemies, but people do realize if she could expose/reveal Biden isn't able to do the job anymore she's the one that would take over as President and then would have become the presumptive nominee right?

For a few more months. 

Then congress would appoint a new vice president. 

Shoot.  Right now the house speaker is number 3.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

For a few more months. 

Yeah, even right now it'd technically do that, but obviously the point is all this talk that she was lying about his condition just doesn't really make any sense it's to her benefit to reveal the truth. I suppose you could theorize she was being kind to him not revealing it but that just seems absurd, this is the office of the President and he's running for 4 more years. Seems more likely he either had a bad day or he's just reaching that point, which I mean hey he's in his 80s like someone else is about to be.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

She was chosen to protect him from the 25.  

She barely cracked 5% when she ran.  

Has no support on the national level.  

It is what it is. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

She likely has no idea his brain was shot.  She's just a puppet and not involved in any decision making with whomever is running the Executive Branch.  What a mess.  

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

She was chosen to protect him from the 25.  

She barely cracked 5% when she ran.  

Has no support on the national level.  

It is what it is. 

She does seem to have a pretty good career as a prosecutor has been a Senator and a Vice President, I don't now seems like she should have more going for her than that, and given your massive bias not sure your numbers mean anything.

Also she'd be going against the worst Republican candidate they could possibly field.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

She does seem to have a pretty good career as a prosecutor has been a Senator and a Vice President, I don't now seems like she should have more going for her than that, and given your massive bias not sure your numbers mean anything.

Also she'd be going against the worst Republican candidate they could possibly field.

Have you ever listened to her speak? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

given your massive bias not sure your numbers mean anything.

Double derp on that one. For real.  It's like the iron law of projection and the big L all in one  

You mean as a da where she put all those non violent minorities in prison. 

The fact she never actually sponsored anything that became law.  

And the real fact she had no support when running

Just facts. 

28 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah, even right now it'd technically do that, but obviously the point is all this talk that she was lying about his condition just doesn't really make any sense it's to her benefit to reveal the truth. I suppose you could theorize she was being kind to him not revealing it but that just seems absurd, this is the office of the President and he's running for 4 more years. Seems more likely he either had a bad day or he's just reaching that point, which I mean hey he's in his 80s like someone else is about to be.

Which day?

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Unfortunately for her, she's the worst Democrat candidate they could possibly field.  

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He had a bad day! Are you f’n kidding me!!! A bad day!?!?

The old bastard has mush for brains! He’s shot, done and ready for the bone yard. 
Had a bad day!!!

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣