Parking Passes required for Bills games this year?

6 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

How did you guys find out about this?  Was an email sent out or something?  

There was an email sent to season ticket holders a couple days ago. 

The best hack for parking at the stadium that I learned over the years is that the private lots/yards to the SE of the stadium along 20A are great.  Extremely easy to get out of after the game versus the official lots, or anything to the north of the stadium.  I typically park right around Kings Ct.

Got mine today.

Have to do it from a computer. Tried on my phone, couldn’t get the pass added. Called home, got my wife on the computer. Done in a few minutes.

Yes, emails sent to those who asked. I believe only to those who purchased passes last season.  Call your rep, they can fire off an email for you.

From my rep 

Lot 1 and Lot 7 will be only for full-season parking pass members. There will be no day-of-game purchases for parking this year in any of the Bills lots.

Passes are currently going on-sale to fans who had full season parking last year. If any passes remain following the conclusion of that on-sale, the Bills will release more information via email on when those will be available for purchase. If we are able to offer full-season parking passes to Members who did not have one last year, it will be done in seniority order.

Lot 4 will be available for single game parking only for the 2024 season and is needed in advance of gameday. No full-season parking passes will be sold in Lot 4.

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2024 at 10:40 AM, GottaRun said:

From my rep 

Lot 1 and Lot 7 will be only for full-season parking pass members. There will be no day-of-game purchases for parking this year in any of the Bills lots.

Passes are currently going on-sale to fans who had full season parking last year. If any passes remain following the conclusion of that on-sale, the Bills will release more information via email on when those will be available for purchase. If we are able to offer full-season parking passes to Members who did not have one last year, it will be done in seniority order.

Lot 4 will be available for single game parking only for the 2024 season and is needed in advance of gameday. No full-season parking passes will be sold in Lot 4.

Good lord...

The passes for the kids Day game are sold out already, and one's for resale are over $200. 

I can't fathom paying $200 for parking, especially for a preseason game. 

I realize kids day has even less parking because they use some of the official lot for bounce houses and other kids related events, but daaaamn.

Glad I have a pass already. Looks like the private lots should do very well this year.

• Agree 2

On 6/11/2024 at 7:40 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

There will be less spaces this year. I hadn’t seen anything on parking passes but that wouldn’t surprise me. We park in a satellite lot and have anywhere from 4 to maybe 15 cars depending on the game. I’m not feeling good about our ability to be close moving forward.

Ah, makes sense. They've lost a lot of parking with the construction site. Must need to plan more accurately.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ah, makes sense. They've lost a lot of parking with the construction site. Must need to plan more accurately.

Yeah, it is even worse than I imagined. The lot that we park in and the lot next to it were just sold apparently. The one that we used to park in is for sale as well. The parking this year and next will look so much different than it has. It was a big topic of discussion at dinner last night with our group. We are trying to decide if we want to move a little further away and deal with the longer walks or move closer and deal with the traffic nightmare. I’m leaning towards Bert’s Bikes and the easier out but might get outvoted.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, it is even worse than I imagined. The lot that we park in and the lot next to it were just sold apparently. The one that we used to park in is for sale as well. The parking this year and next will look so much different than it has. It was a big topic of discussion at dinner last night with our group. We are trying to decide if we want to move a little further away and deal with the longer walks or move closer and deal with the traffic nightmare. I’m leaning towards Bert’s Bikes and the easier out but might get outvoted.

Any idea how ECC parking is going? We usually alternated between ECC or O'Neill's, depending on the vibe of the group attending.

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Any idea how ECC parking is going? We usually alternated between ECC or O'Neill's, depending on the vibe of the group attending.

I don’t know. We plan to make some calls and do a little research this week. If I find anything out I’ll shoot you a message.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We are trying to decide if we want to move a little further away and deal with the longer walks or move closer and deal with the traffic nightmare. 

For the home opener I'm thinking about parking in the first lot I can get to, no matter how far the walk is.  The traffic for home opener last year was brutal, lost over an hour or more just barely moving through traffic.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What lots are these if you don't mind sharing?

39 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

What lots are these if you don't mind sharing?

La Galleria and next door at the old Twin Oak

We previously parked at a house across the street. That’s for sale now and we wouldn’t go back there if it wasn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

La Galleria and next door at the old Twin Oak

We previously parked at a house across the street. That’s for sale now and we wouldn’t go back there if it wasn’t. 

Were they bought out by the Bills?  

I know some groups in the La Galleria lot and have been there for years, I wonder if they will look for a new spot now

4 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Were they bought out by the Bills?  

I know some groups in the La Galleria lot and have been there for years, I wonder if they will look for a new spot now

I don’t know the details. One of the people in our group had heard that. She confirmed it at the last preseason game. That was always a nice spot and they were good to us. 

• Like (+1) 1