Parking Passes required for Bills games this year?

I had the local news on during lunch earlier and a saw a little blurb scroll across the bottom of the screen about the Bills requiring parking passes for the games this year but haven't seen any talk of this anywhere else.  Thought for sure there would be something on here about it.  Has anybody seen anything on this?  I imagine this would only be for the official Bills owned parking lots which wouldn't affect me but still curious about the whole concept

There will be less spaces this year. I hadn’t seen anything on parking passes but that wouldn’t surprise me. We park in a satellite lot and have anywhere from 4 to maybe 15 cars depending on the game. I’m not feeling good about our ability to be close moving forward.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

if you want to park in the Bills lots, you need to purchase the parking pass in advance now (no more getting therr and paying the attendant for a spot)

I saw this as well. We like to Park in Lot 4. Do you know where we can pre purchase these passes? I didn’t see that mentioned anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I saw this as well. We like to Park in Lot 4. Do you know where we can pre purchase these passes? I didn’t see that mentioned anywhere. 

If you have seasons, contact your ticket rep. 

8 hours ago, Trev said:

Bills Lot? Why would you want to park there? Inconvenience. Find Bobs lot off Abbott. $15 all day, no rules and a bathroom. 

We park in a private lot, I was just curious about this and couldn't find any info about it anywhere else 

My understanding from a more senior ticket holder is there will be a parking pass sale much like the seat upgrade process.  You’ll get an email explaining the process and another the morning of your slotted time to purchase. Will be done by seniority. I believe it’s one pass per account.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I just purchased my Season Lot 7 at 10am this morning. If you did not have a season Lot pass last year, you will not have access (unless there are any left over after today for Lots 7 and 4). There are a few thousand less than last year they are saying. 

single game ticketholders can also buy ahead of time somewhere, right?

I’m taking my kids to each of the preseason games and will probably want to park in the Bills’ lots vs. a private lot.

my time to buy a parking pass was 2 pm today and i don't see where the option is to buy it.  I used the link from the email and all I get is the option to buy Stadium tours.   Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, pabillsfans said:

my time to buy a parking pass was 2 pm today and i don't see where the option is to buy it.  I used the link from the email and all I get is the option to buy Stadium tours.   Am I missing something?

I’d like to know also.  If it is the same as moving seats, it’s a small time slot. If you didn’t do it on time, may have missed it?

I think mine may be tomorrow.

Edited by davefan66

It ended up being closer to 2:20 until the screen came up on Ticketmaster.    it did look like it was on a timer that was counting down so it might be just a short window.  

My slot starts 4 pm tomorrow. Only lots 1 and 7 are available for presale and the pass is for a specific lot. Lot 4 will be for single game and it looks like st holders can buy them now, $45. The presale ends on 6/16. So the window isn't short just starts by seniority. 

Oh, it said lot 3 is closed but made no mention of 5 or 6.