"Self-hating" Widowed Gay Man Glenn Greenwald's Thoughtful, Reliable Reporting and Commentary

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Sick, homophobic waste of skin.

I'm not sure you know what all of those words mean.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Triggered in the cesspool today!

Love. It.

Of course you do. This is your life.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

What was it exactly that led you to describe Greenwald as self-hating? That seemed really out there when you initially stated it, and particularly off-putting during a month where we are to honor social progress. 

It wasn't this month, and it was about Greenwald showing no apparent appreciation for the people and the party that actually made his marriage a legal one. It is obvious to me that he is so obsessed with the Edward Snowden thing that he's lost his judgement.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It wasn't this month, and it was about Greenwald showing no apparent appreciation for the people and the party that actually made his marriage a legal one. It is obvious to me that he is so obsessed with the Edward Snowden thing that he's lost his judgement.

Good that it wasn’t this month. That would have been truly awful of you.

And all that makes him “self-hating” in your mind? Seems like you want all gay people to have the same views. Views that you approve of. That’s interesting ground you are staking out. 

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

If a major corporate media outlet tells you that they won't report the truth on a story as important as the mental health of POTUS...

Why would you believe ANYTHING they tell you?

• Thank you (+1) 1