NFL Network to broadcast 21 preseason games.

Gregg

Ian Rapoport on X: "NFL Network has announced we will carry 21 live preseason games, with a heavy emphasis on the rookie QBs (with three #Bears games). Also: A triple-header in Week 1 and quadruple headers in Weeks 2 and 3. Full slate: https://t.co/FQn9fpPbAK" / X

The games against the Bears and Steelers will be on the NFLN for those who don't live in the Buffalo market.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Noticed that on the NFLN bottom ticker at work today when I was on my lunch break.  Thought that was weird that they’re showing every Bears preseason game,  but I guess it makes sense.

Wonder how many snaps Caleb Williams will actually get, though?

9 hours ago, Gregg said:

Ian Rapoport on X: "NFL Network has announced we will carry 21 live preseason games, with a heavy emphasis on the rookie QBs (with three #Bears games). Also: A triple-header in Week 1 and quadruple headers in Weeks 2 and 3. Full slate: https://t.co/FQn9fpPbAK" / X

The games against the Bears and Steelers will be on the NFLN for those who don't live in the Buffalo market.

Excellent news. The Bills/NFL used to give their STHers free NFL Game Pass. That ended last year. So at least we'll get to see the Bills live twice, and week 3 will probably be available on delay later.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.