Crazy stat on Josh Allen rushing TDs

On 6/13/2024 at 9:10 AM, SoMAn said:

I don't fully understand the concern over winning or not winning the MVP.  Those side awards mean nothing to me. In baseball and hockey it seems like there are dozens of season-end individual honors.  

Given the choice, would you rather have a team that makes it's way deep into the playoffs consistently, or a gang of players who will look great 20 years from now with awards and eye-popping stats in a NFL history books? 

I suppose it's nice to be recognized, but like all the lists that are published weekly (it seems), the awards are largely subjective.  

The only award I care about with the Bills is a shiny Lombardi trophy in the display case at One Bills Drive.

You answered your own question. The recognition of Josh’s extraordinary talent. It’s a team game and a team effort is required to win a SB. I want Allen to get an MVP on his resume due to the insane stats he puts up every year. 29 pass TDs and 15 rushing TDs. Really think about that. He’s doing to the NFL what Tim Tebow did in college. The air, the ground, across the body, hurdling over defenders, running around them, or going through them. Lamar’s got the Heisman and 2 NFL MVPs, yet Allen is twice the QB and competitor and I guarantee u Baltimore would swap w/ us in a second. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.