Mandatory Minicamp

Process

5 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Can I panic yet

No, I’m first, Happydays is second, you’re number three on the list of the panic order…, 

😁👍🍸🚬

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, warrior9 said:

Please point to the instance where I was complaining? Calling something brutal is not complaining. It’s point in out an obvious. 

4 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Let's just forefit the season already.

This ******* board...

4 hours ago, DeepPass said:

They've got some splaing to do

I've heard that Sal M. lurks on this board. You guys are the top 3 suspects.

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I hope Isabella makes the team for no other reason than my wife's name is Isabella and I got her his jersey last year lol

On a side note, how's your investment portfolio doing?

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

I thought these are the places to TRY and EXPERIMENT. Isn't that what they are supposed to do in OTA, Mini and Training Camps.

Aaron Rodgers would agree.

2 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

Ah, parrino and carpaccio may not be as good as Joe B, but I’m betting they make the PS. 

I'd argue they're MUCH better than Joe B, and are roster locks, whereas Joe B is now in a vulnerable position to defend his extended scope with the more national outlet. Matt Parrino is an upgrade, locally. No one disputes that. Like, we don't want Thad advancing his own interests, ever. 

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

No, I’m first, Happydays is second, you’re number three on the list of the panic order…, 

😁👍🍸🚬

Add me to the list asap.  Ty

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, HappyDays said:

No context besides "lower body injury", "limping", and "did not return" could mean anything from just a bruise all the way to out for the year.

Guess we'll know more tomorrow. *Really* hope it's nothing. If it is major, get Hunter Renfrow on the phone, stat.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

46 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

No context besides "lower body injury", "limping", and "did not return" could mean anything from just a bruise all the way to out for the year.

Guess we'll know more tomorrow. *Really* hope it's nothing. If it is major, get Hunter Renfrow on the phone, stat.

It's 1:09am in LA and I'm up with insomnia reading this cheery news. It better be minor.

• Agree 1

I’m really concerned that a lot of fans are really concerned about guys running around in helmets and sweatpants in June trying to learn an offense and get familiar with each other.  It’s clear that there is a direct correlation between OTAs and regular season results…right?

The Bills have even looked crappy in preseason over the past few seasons.  There’s very little we as fans can take from this stuff until the real games begin.

Do I want to hear about guys dropping passes?  Of course not.  But I’m certainly not going to “worry” about it until I know who’s even on the final roster.

Carry on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

It's mandatory minicamp and the injury list is ALREADY a mile long. What??

Injuries today are hang nails and paper cuts 

stuff you’d never even hear about Im august yet alone September (or January)

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It's 1:09am in LA and I'm up with insomnia reading this cheery news. It better be minor.

Try and get some sleep. When you wake it will be to video of Shakir on the squat machine without a care in the world

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Try and get some sleep. When you wake it will be to video of Shakir on the squat machine without a care in the world

I'd be more interested in that video if you added an "a" to the end of the name.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Amputate.

17 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I don't want to read too much into individual reps but it's hard not to be concerned. Right now who is the best outside WR on the roster? I honestly have no clue and it sounds like the team doesn't know either because a lot of WRs are getting reps with the starting offense. 

They are still wearing shorts. It's gonna be okay

Stronger Together Love GIF by Shalita Grant

20 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

They are still wearing shorts. It's gonna be okay

Stronger Together Love GIF by Shalita Grant

Like I said it's not about the individual reps. A drop here or a miscommunication there is normal. What worries me is that Tyrell Shavers and Andy Isabella and KJ Hamler are getting 1st team reps. I'm sorry but that represents a failure of the Bills team building process. These should all be practice squad fodder, not legitimate competitors for starting snaps.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Like I said it's not about the individual reps. A drop here or a miscommunication there is normal. What worries me is that Tyrell Shavers and Andy Isabella and KJ Hamler are getting 1st team reps. I'm sorry but that represents a failure of the Bills team building process. These should all be practice squad fodder, not legitimate competitors for starting snaps.

They are in shorts, trying different combos. If we are waist deep in training campe and they are getting first team reps, then hit the panic button. 

This is the time to experiment and give guys some time to show their stuff

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.