Mandatory Minicamp

Process

1 minute ago, warrior9 said:

Wow, you're right.. That's BRUTAL.. Baylor Spector.... 

Sal is typing on his phone at the practice.  Who cares if he makes a spelling mistake?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, warrior9 said:

There are several. 

who cares.. I mean the i is right next to the u on the keyboard so he accidentally hit the u instead of i when spelling williams..

honestly who cares?  

I mean he is not Neil Sheehan reporting from the field for crying out loud.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

who cares.. I mean the i is right next to the u on the keyboard so he accidentally hit the u instead of i when spelling williams..

honestly who cares?  

I dont really care, I said the mistakes are brutal, didn't go further than that. No where did I complain my man. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

honestly who cares?  

Yes, everyone knows these beat writers are not trying to solve the Gaza crisis here. But...call me crazy, but if typing things on public forums is part of the job, maybe Sal should care just a little? Not to mention it shows respect to the players to spell their names right. Honestly, it takes two seconds to double check before hitting "post."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Kincaid Kool-Aid said:

Yes, everyone knows these beat writers are not trying to solve the Gaza crisis here. But...call me crazy, but if typing things on public forums is part of the job, maybe Sal should care just a little? Not to mention it shows respect to the players to spell their names right. Honestly, it takes two seconds to double check before hitting "post."

Excellent Point.

Dorian Williams may never talk to Sal again.   It may take all season for him to get over this monumental form of disrespect.

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Sal is typing on his phone at the practice.  Who cares if he makes a spelling mistake?

Auto-correct strikes again. Sal may well have spelled Baylon correctly but the Great Google decided he meant Baylor.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

Damar makes perfect sense to excel in situations like OTA's and June Mandatory camps.  He has the size, intelligence and athletic ability.

Would be nice if he had a great season.  I have to believe he is a reserve player here on defense for specific packages and special teams though. 

I really like the size of this group of safeties.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.