Hunter Biden Found Guilty - Convicted Felon

33 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i guess you're correct.  he's just your average, lying MAGA.  from wiki:

Kirk promotes the Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory, and has described universities as "islands of totalitarianism".[4][38][39]

In a 2015 speech at the Liberty Forum of Silicon Valley, Kirk stated that he had applied to the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York, and was not accepted.[12]He said that "the slot he considered his went to 'a far less-qualified candidate of a different gender and a different persuasion'" whose test scores he claimed he knew.[40] He told The New Yorker in 2017 that he was being sarcastic when he said it.[40] He told the Chicago Tribune in 2018 that "he was just repeating something he'd been told,"[9][41] while at a New Hampshire Turning Point event featuring Rand Paul in October 2019 he claimed that he never said it.[41]

On July 7, 2018, Kirk falsely claimed on social media that Justice Department statistics showed an increase in human trafficking arrests from 1,952 in the year 2016 to 6,087 in the first half of 2018. He deleted the tweet without an explanation the next day, after a fact-checker had pointed out that the false 2018 number had originated on conspiracy site 8chan.[42][43]

In December 2018, Kirk falsely claimed that protesters in the French yellow vests movement chanted "We want Trump." These false claims were later repeated by President Trump himself.[44]

In defending the Trump administration's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Kirk falsely stated that during the H1N1 swine flu pandemic it "took President Barack Obama 'millions infected and over 1,000 deaths'" to declare a public health emergency.[45][46]

Kirk has spread falsehoods about voter fraud[47][48] and the COVID-19 pandemic.[49] According to Forbes, Kirk is known for "his repudiation of liberal college education and embrace of pro-Trump conspiracy theories."[4

Now Wikipedia is a great source! Try harder.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

That open-sourced crap is why it's not a valid reference in any college or high school in the nation.

I mean I could go edit it and say charlie Kirk is awesome! If I cared enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I mean I could go edit it and say charlie Kirk is awesome! If I cared enough.

Yes. And then you too would be an average lying MAGA… or you could save yourself some trouble and look at those numbers after the sentences. They’re called references. And then you could read or watch video showing him saying some of these lies… and still not accept them.  Making you ( you guessed it) an average, lying MAGA. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes. And then you too would be an average lying MAGA… or you could save yourself some trouble and look at those numbers after the sentences. They’re called references. And then you could read or watch video showing him saying some of these lies… and still not accept them.  Making you ( you guessed it) an average, lying MAGA. 

IMG_2889.jpeg.6877efb9bb335f07ac63f2eff5a0b9d5.jpeg

“Are we going to start calling people liars again?”

37 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Find some joy in your life, retirement should be fun!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

"The president declared flatly last week that he would not pardon his son if convicted, but did not address a commutation..."

"... which would leave the guilty verdict intact but wipe out some or all of the punishment. Karine Jean-Pierre, the White House press secretary, told reporters on Wednesday that she could not say whether the president might consider such an action.

'He was very clear, very upfront, obviously very definitive' in ruling out a pardon.... But as for a commutation, she added, 'I just don’t have anything beyond that.' Ms. Jean-Pierre said she had not spoken with the president about the matter yet and so her careful response may only reflect not wanting to go beyond her talking points, not an effort to leave the option open...."

The NYT reports.  https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/12/us/politics/biden-commute-prison-sentence-hunter.html?smid=url-share

On 6/11/2024 at 10:02 AM, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  Couldn’t possibly care less about this.

Six minutes later:

On 6/11/2024 at 10:08 AM, Big Blitz said:

This trial is as much of a sham as Trump’s - but only to give the latter’s trial a sense of “see, Democrats aren’t above the law either.”

Total clown show.  

Seven minutes after that:

On 6/11/2024 at 10:15 AM, Big Blitz said:

Omg hahahahahahaha

Five minutes after that:

On 6/11/2024 at 10:20 AM, Big Blitz said:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/11/2024 at 11:15 AM, Big Blitz said:

Omg hahahahahahaha

Well this sounds completely deranged, so Hunter committed a worse crime that he's getting away with, the one he's being punished for isn't a big deal, and Trump will help him out. Yeah that's well reasoned ramblings of a noncriminal.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:46 AM, phypon said:

And when Trump is acquitted after his appeal, if not a mistrial is declared, I fully expect you to recognize that fact.  Hunter, on the other hand, is toast...

I doubt an appeal is going to help much at all.

On 6/11/2024 at 1:23 PM, Big Blitz said:

You don’t get it.  

He’s a paid influencer.  

He was told to tweet that - it was tweeted within minutes after the verdict.  

Those are Democrat Party talking points.  

Planned as soon as they went thru with this show trial - coincidently within weeks of Trump’s.  

Of course now that we've arrived at this stage, we'll just ignore all of last weeks tweets about how Hunter was going to get off or all the ones about them filling his jury with former addicts and it all being a sham for him to get off.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

On 6/11/2024 at 3:55 PM, Unforgiven said:

You should just ignore that poster and all the others like it.. clearly they are miserable trolls who hate this country, hate themselves

and mostly hate you. The whole democrat party is based on invented hatred for countless reasons. I'm convinced the whole party

suffers from the same mental illness.

e838714d-d06d-42ba-a854-d96773a9be2c_tex

• Like (+1) 1