Hunter Biden Found Guilty - Convicted Felon

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thankfully the "Esq." is considered a silly self-honorific

didn't know this.  But then again I've never called my lawyer/friend esquire.  We're usually partying together.  He gave me my first real moonshine.   that would just be weird.

41 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Man’s had his personal rights trod on all over. Child support, can’t own a firearm, can’t smoke a little crack. Insert “I’m sorry I thought this was America” gif here

insert don jr here.  bad is bad.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

They interviewed 2 jurors on tv. Showed their faces. You mean their lives weren’t threatened?

Nope.  We don't do that shite.  It's uncivilized. would never cross my mi9nd.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, ChiGoose said:

The left has shifted the goal posts on conspiracy theories.  

Soon:

If they say there are 87 genders and conservatives say no there are 2, the conservative is a conspiracy theorist.  

Remember folks - if in 2015 I told you there will be a day these forces will make the country and the world stay 6 feet apart in masks to win an election I mean stop the flu you’d call that a conspiracy that couldn’t happen here.   

They can do whatever they want.  Not a one of them deserve any benefit of the doubt anymore and btw that includes Trump.  Everyone but DeSantis.  He’s the only one that has earned trust.  Hate his policies I don’t care.  But that’s to discuss just a mere 3 years from now.

Thats what you get when 15 days turns into indefinitely and all the madness and lies that followed.  You can’t even wrap your TDS brains around the damage that’s done to this country.   

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The left has shifted the goal posts on conspiracy theories.  

Soon:

If they say there are 87 genders and conservatives say no there are 2, the conservative is a conspiracy theorist.  

Remember folks - if in 2015 I told you there will be a day these forces will make the country and the world stay 6 feet apart in masks to win an election I mean stop the flu you’d call that a conspiracy that couldn’t happen here.   

They can do whatever they want.  Not a one of them deserve any benefit of the doubt anymore and btw that includes Trump.  Everyone but DeSantis.  He’s the only one that has earned trust.  Hate his policies I don’t care.  But that’s to discuss just a mere 3 years from now.

Thats what you get when 15 days turns into indefinitely and all the madness and lies that followed.  You can’t even wrap your TDS brains around the damage that’s done to this country.   

What a load of *****!💩 No wonder trump doesn’t stand a chance of getting elected. Only nut bags support him!

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Doesn’t make it untrue. What, you think Biden sacrificed his only living son to make a political point?  Nah, but I wouldn’t put it past trump, MAGAs and their messiah complex. 

I wouldn't put anything past President Biden to hold onto power.  He's had the levers of power for 50+ years.  He's 81 years old and still can't get let go.  Whatever it takes.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I wouldn't put anything past President Biden to hold onto power.  He's had the levers of power for 50+ years.  He's 81 years old and still can't get let go.  Whatever it takes.

they're all to be watched closely.  That's why we need a free press.  I'd rather another candidate but he's it for me.  There s no other reasonable choice.

21 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Well, according to convicted felon Orange Jesus, Biden could have convicted felon Orange Jesus assassinated and Biden would enjoy absolute presidential immunity.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

Man’s had his personal rights trod on all over. Child support, can’t own a firearm, can’t smoke a little crack. Insert “I’m sorry I thought this was America” gif here

I’m hearing The Innocence Project may be looking into this.  Stay tuned. 

DEMS parroting the MSM narrative while ignoring the fact the FBI collaborated all the laptops information in the trial.  Hunter should have pled guilty.

Now the pandoras box is open.  

The gun was the least of the issues on that laptop.