Hunter Biden Found Guilty - Convicted Felon

You do something as disgusting as the Trump sham you better cover it every way imaginable - that’s the what this sham trial of the son of the current POTUS was about.  

Just read that last part again.  My God it’s so obvious.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You don’t get it.  

He’s a paid influencer.  

He was told to tweet that - it was tweeted within minutes after the verdict.  

Those are Democrat Party talking points.  

Planned as soon as they went thru with this show trial - coincidently within weeks of Trump’s.  

Doesn’t make it untrue. What, you think Biden sacrificed his only living son to make a political point?  Nah, but I wouldn’t put it past trump, MAGAs and their messiah complex. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You do something as disgusting as the Trump sham you better cover it every way imaginable - that’s the what this sham trial of the son of the current POTUS was about.  

How long do you guys sit up at night thinking up all this ***** you post? You are full of *****!💩 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I suppose it is if you are a cultist who hates logic.

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

How long do you guys sit up at night thinking up all this ***** you post? You are full of *****!💩 

They don't think at all.  They let people like Ole Tuck, Hannity and cat shite to think for them.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

lol...define "real American" cuz I suspect by your definition,  I'm not one  despite ticking almost all the  boxes:  white, male, patriotic, tax paying, community service, native citizen of many generations.  Just think what you and this media site would consider a first or second generation citizen who dodges taxes, eschews service and votes D...

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I suppose it is if you are a cultist who hates logic.

They don't think at all.  They let people like Ole Tuck, Hannity and cat shite to think for them.

Cultist, hoax, etc.... how many names can be invented? 25 people need to know, according this tiny part of the world. This part of the tiny world that sits on their asses all day and night thinking that they are actually doing something, but in reality anything their fat fingers can type rolls into the ether within in a day.. and no one remembers it. My suggestion is to get outside more or you'll just perish where you currently sit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Could Vivek get just a touch closer to the camera? There's a couple pores I can't quite make out.

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

lol...define "real American" cuz I suspect by your definition,  I'm not one  despite ticking almost all the  boxes:  white, male, patriotic, tax paying, community service, native citizen of many generations.  Just think what you and this media site would consider a first or second generation citizen who dodges taxes, eschews service and votes D...

Talk about talking points all boxed up and ready to go.

Choose your own ending

1. Hunter found not guilty: See what I told you? It was rigged. He chose a favorable jury (what? At least three jurors with close friends/relatives who've been addicted?), they deliberately chose a shaky charge, and he was a Biden in the very state his father began representing in the 1970s! Foregone conclusion. Compare poor Donald and those ugly liberal New York jurors.

2. Hunter found guilty: See? It was getting too hot. They had to throw America a bone, showing that being a Biden didn't confer unlimited privilege. A foregone conclusion just so they could say "look at our justice system at work."

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Jesus Christ, you people see conspiracy in everything. How about some consistency instead?

Conspiracy is the consistency.

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, T&C said:

Cultist, hoax, etc.... how many names can be invented? 25 people need to know, according this tiny part of the world. This part of the tiny world that sits on their asses all day and night thinking that they are actually doing something, but in reality anything their fat fingers can type rolls into the ether within in a day.. and no one remembers it. My suggestion is to get outside more or you'll just perish where you currently sit.

You should just ignore that poster and all the others like it.. clearly they are miserable trolls who hate this country, hate themselves

and mostly hate you. The whole democrat party is based on invented hatred for countless reasons. I'm convinced the whole party

suffers from the same mental illness.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, T&C said:

I was outside most of the day. Only time spending much time on my ass was during mowing.  I'm not trying to change the world here.  I"m trying to get a nicer lawn.  I do idealistically believe that an ordinary individual can make a difference.  but not here...this is just for fun.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

• phypon changed the title to Hunter Biden Found Guilty - Convicted Felon
8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I was outside most of the day. Only time spending much time on my ass was during mowing.  I'm not trying to change the world here.  I"m trying to get a nicer lawn.  I do idealistically believe that an ordinary individual can make a difference.  but not here...this is just for fun.

Your lawn is a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It is. Too much dog shite. And I’m not a big fan of weed killer. But mowing keeps the snakes and rodents down. 

Mine too.  Clover to grass ratio 85/15.  What a mess.