Hunter Biden Found Guilty - Convicted Felon

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

not even close.  they were both convicted.  I know how you mAGA's like to make up your own definitions but there really is this thing called truth.  you wouldn't recognize it if it hit you over your thick skull.  Nor would your lying leader.  He's successfully staged a campaign to make it unrecognizable to the losers of society.  It's still there tho...

And when Trump is acquitted after his appeal, if not a mistrial is declared, I fully expect you to recognize that fact.  Hunter, on the other hand, is toast...

• Disagree 1

Did the prosecutor, after having its sweetheart plea deal for Hunter rejected by the judge, need to concoct a novel legal theory in order to win this conviction?

Or is that tactic only reserved for Manhattan DA's when charging former President's for crimes they can't describe?

I like the fact that the prosecution used russian disinformation as evidence in a court of law. Where was the defense objections to that? We all know that laptop was planted by the Russians, the head of the CIA told us that.

Edited by wnyguy
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

And when Trump is acquitted after his appeal, if not a mistrial is declared, I fully expect you to recognize that fact.  Hunter, on the other hand, is toast...

Hunter will likely appeal as well. Right now they are both felons. One is conducting himself with dignity. One, along with his family and supporters, is not. One is running for president. One is not. Are things really so bad in America that half the country is ok with this?  I don’t see it nor understand it. Anger and resentment do weird things to people.   Either that or half the country are morons…

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hunter will likely appeal as well. Right now they are both felons. One is conducting himself with dignity. One, along with his family and supporters, is not. One is running for president. One is not. Are things really so bad in America that half the country is ok with this?  I don’t see it nor understand it. Anger and resentment do weird things to people.   Either that or half the country are morons…

One is being tried for an actual crime (Hunter...ironic with his name it's a gun charge), the other is a victim of lawfare).  Open your eyes.  Or don't.  Don't care.  Best of luck to you and your ideology.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Half the country is morons, or at least 81 million are if you believe the last election.

Edited by wnyguy
  • Like (+1) 1

Remember all the “what about hunter” posts here?  And the liberals here said we would support the justice system. And looky here. No one is moaning and citing unfairness  just one of the multitude of serious differences between the tribes. I think this is something Alito and I agree on:  one side wins. Compromise isn’t an option. How can moral people compromise with amoral ones. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Remember all the “what about hunter” posts here?  And the liberals here said we would support the justice system. And looky here. No one is moaning and citing unfairness  just one of the multitude of serious differences between the tribes. I think this is something Alito and I agree on:  one side wins. Compromise isn’t an option. How can moral people compromise with amoral ones. 

Democrats have morals? 

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Compare the Biden's reaction to the verdict to trump's.  keep in mind, one felon is running for president and one is not,.  there's no attacking judges or the justice system from the biden's.  there's no disparaging witnesses.  there's no calling for civil unrest should he be sentenced to prison.  there's no talk of a pardon.  one side thinks they're above the law and the other doesn't.  One side shows the class, discipline and decorum fitting of a president and his family.  One side is trash and sadly, his admirers love him for it.

You know exactly why - Both were shams.  

Communists immediately went to “see all is fair and equal” as soon as this ruling came down and “oh let’s see what MAGA has to say about our justice system now.”

Proof - this paid influencer speaks for all you and was told to tweet this:

Banana **s Republic.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, phypon said:

If the system is as rigged as the Magadonians believe, his appeal has already been rejected.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here we go again.

"Greg Price" tweet quoted 45 minutes ago by Ol' Tarheel, then posted again 13 minutes ago by Blitzkrieg.

They really only do this to troll the libs. They don't even read each other's comments.

And yet they say they ignore us. Good one!

Sir, I get lost when Billy Bumps starts immediately ***t posting *checks update* 208 times in a span of 48 hours in order to push up 16 meaningless threads no one posts in so he can push down the ones they are.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You know exactly why - Both were shams.  

Communists immediately went to “see all is fair and equal” as soon as this ruling came down and “oh let’s see what MAGA has to say about our justice system now.”

Proof - this paid influencer speaks for all you and was told to tweet this:

Banana **s Republic.  

Brooklyn dad is absolutely correct. Point out where his reasoning is fallacious. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Brooklyn dad is absolutely correct. Point out where his reasoning is fallacious. 

You don’t get it.  

He’s a paid influencer.  

He was told to tweet that - it was tweeted within minutes after the verdict.  

Those are Democrat Party talking points.  

Planned as soon as they went thru with this show trial - coincidently within weeks of Trump’s.  

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Hey @phypon, this topic needs to be updated to:  "Convicted Felon Hunter Biden Found Guilty"  

Not yet.

You mean Finding Q or The King hasn't already corrected the record on this?

Shocking!

• Like (+1) 1