HUNTER BIDEN FOUND GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

LMAO.  the rest of us would have been convicted for this and a lot more, years ago.

Watch him get probation and mandatory "Rehab"

The more interesting part is where this case confirmed the accuracy of the diary.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hunter's wife is kind of cute and only slightly trashy.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LMAO.  the rest of us would have been convicted for this and a lot more, years ago.

The more interesting part is where this case confirmed the accuracy of the diary.  

Quick pivot there, champ.

• Haha (+1) 1

You for sure don't want to have the narrative of what is in that diary, being open knowledge. 

the lefty mouthpieces worked hard to discredit it.

for good reason.  

Now go do "the biden"

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

You for sure don't want to have the narrative of what is in that diary, being open knowledge. 

the lefty mouthpieces worked hard to discredit it.

for good reason.  

Now go do "the biden"

You seem embarrassed.

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Pardon incoming.

So the laptop was entered into evidence to ultimately convict on the gun charge.

The very same laptop evidence implicating Joe as being intimately involved in Biden family foreign influence peddling business?

Not real. Not evidence. Right.

The laptop was never about Hunter's obvious crimes. It was about the crimes his dad committed to sell out the country.

But commies already knew that.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Lawfare!

Rigged!!

Liberal Biden Country Jury Will Never Convict!!!

I think this is as clean a case where dangerous firearms are illegally obtained by a crystal meth addict, subsequently stolen by his deceased brothers former wife and discarded in a Wegman’s bag near a middle school where nothing bad ever could happen, and where the CIA and a host of other intelligence agencies erroneously declaring  the evidence to be the product of a hostile foreign nation looking to influence our election process with a generous defendant friendly plea deal tossed out by a judge as you’ll ever see.

Now, it’s time to heal. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think this is as clean a case where dangerous firearms are illegally obtained by a crystal meth addict, subsequently stolen by his deceased brothers former wife and discarded in a Wegman’s bag near a middle school where nothing bad ever could happen, and where the CIA and a host of other intelligence agencies erroneously declaring  the evidence to be the product of a hostile foreign nation looking to influence our election process with a generous defendant friendly plea deal tossed out by a judge as you’ll ever see.

Now, it’s time to heal. 

Hah! Nicely done.

But I stand by my point that the justice system continues to work. The prosecution was fair, as was Trump's hush money prosecution, the jury verdicts should be respected, and we really ought to be given the chance to vote for better people than these.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hah! Nicely done.

But I stand by my point that the justice system continues to work. The prosecution was fair, as was Trump's hush money prosecution, the jury verdicts should be respected, and we really ought to be given the chance to vote for better people than these.

I think if you ignore the things that happen to cause people to be distrustful in a case like this, sure, it’s a real crackerjack. 

I realize it’s imperfect, and when functioning properly it’s the best in the world. It’s just…how many federal gun cases like this do you suppose the intelligence community makes declarations to blow up the credibility of key evidence?  

Demented Joe completely botched this too.  Now his only son is going to the clink for up to 25.  Tried to sneak by the sweet plea deal.  Fail!  Don't drop the soap, Hunter!  What a mess.