Rodgers not at mandatory minicamp

Gregg

On 7/25/2024 at 12:41 AM, Lfod said:

I understand it. Just an example of "if we just had this". They didn't stay the course. Zack was a bust I get it. You bring in a couple jag bridge QBs and you get the same results but just maybe one of those jags gets a hot hand and its not so bad.

So yeah it will be interesting to see the Jets implode again after the hope part 2 rolls out.

I remember the points of The Drought where giving up multiple 1st round picks for Sam Bradford was seriously discussed on this board. I am aware of what desperation does when it has been so long and you look stacked everywhere but QB

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Missing camp? No problem. 🤣

That said this is hilarious and I am eating it up with a spoon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

They shook at the end.  

Just to make a point that this is what Timmah Graham and company are saying there ought to be more of from Allen: getting in guys faces when they make a mistake, calling them out, not being "one of the guys".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I remember the points of The Drought where giving up multiple 1st round picks for Sam Bradford was seriously discussed on this board. I am aware of what desperation does when it has been so long and you look stacked everywhere but QB

Yea I do too. Ugh.

3 hours ago, Beck Water said:

They shook at the end.  

Just to make a point that this is what Timmah Graham and company are saying there ought to be more of from Allen: getting in guys faces when they make a mistake, calling them out, not being "one of the guys".

I bet he’d be an MVP candidate every year if he did that!

Lots of ways to lead 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Beck Water said:

They shook at the end.  

I think people who want Allen to emulate Rodgers leadership style can be safely ignored 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6

On 7/25/2024 at 12:21 AM, Sierra Foothills said:

Rodgers said he had always wanted to go to Egypt, “ever since I was in a gifted and talented education class..."

I'm surprised Rodgers didn't claim it was when he realized he had a previous life as an Egyptian pharoh. 🤨

• Haha (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I'm surprised Rodgers didn't claim it was when he realized he had a previous life as an Egyptian pharoh. 🤨

Tough to work his G&T class flex into being a pharoah.

Elsewhere, G&T damage control has sprung into action after Rodgers announced he was in the program.

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I truly would not be surprised to hear him say something like that 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1