Keon Coleman Slow Jokes

...sometime in the future...

Keon, Jr:  "Daddy, how long would it take you to run the 40 yard dash?"

Keon:  "Well, son, that's hard to say.  I'm 45, and I haven't finished it yet."

Edited by RangerDave

On 7/21/2024 at 4:42 AM, PBF81 said:

It's going to be interesting to see how this thread ages.  

Coleman may be better suited to a career in the stand-up comedy circuit than in the NFL.  

Why do you hate on a guy who hasn’t played one game.  Relax man.  Root for the guy.  

3 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Why do you hate on a guy who hasn’t played one game.  Relax man.  Root for the guy.  

Lighten up a little, I was just kidding, ... sort of.   

;)  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I think most of the haters of this pick are slowly coming around.  It's still so weird to me that Beane openly expressed that he learned Josh likes the small shifty guys that get open (like Diggs) to the taller more physical WR's that win 50/50 balls.  Then he drafts the latter after getting rid of the former.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think most of the haters of this pick are slowly coming around.  It's still so weird to me that Beane openly expressed that he learned Josh likes the small shifty guys that get open (like Diggs) to the taller more physical WR's that win 50/50 balls.  Then he drafts the latter after getting rid of the former.

That is very interesting to note that the Bills got bigger at WR after stating how much their QB like shifter WR’s.

In regards to Keon Coleman I think him being such an endearing personality has helped people like or at least want to like the pick more and more. I think what really made me like the pick more was the behind the scenes video during the combine where he talked about learning the offense line protections so that he can understand and react to the QB better.

Seeing how much of a film junkie he actually is made me realize he’s got a lot of tools to work with he just needs to put it together 

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Not to worry.  He was hating on Bernard this time last year...

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

I will say this.........

Everyone teases Coleman about his "supposed" lack of speed, but put on the game tape of him against LSU last year.

You cannot come away from watching that tape thinking this guys stinks. 

He was explosive, with great hands and power.

I'm not saying he's going to be Anquan Boldin right out of the gate, but the skills are OBVIOUSLY there to be an immediate contributor. And if he is an immediate contributor, Allen will surely be in the MVP race (and hopefully SB MVP 😁).

• 4 weeks later...

The only thing slower than Colman is the amount of time it takes Mitch Trubisky to decide to throw a pass…, 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1