I'm so sick of hearing about Josh Allen's Turnovers (fun article)

Logic

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

So to be clear, your opinion is that missing two starting secondary players is an equal handicap to missing one starting secondary player (Tre White, which I guess we have to conveniently forget about for the purpose of this discussion) and not having Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce on the field.

If you're talking about the 13second game Allen should get credit for that, he took out one himself😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:31 PM, JDubya76 said:

We are lucky to be watching this kid ball. I will never take this time in Bills history for granted, I took for granted the 90s Bills and I learned my lesson. I will enjoy every minute of this.

Yup, I personally will enjoy this ride for as long as he's under center. He'll easily go down as the greatest qb in Bills history regardless of if he wins a SB or not. He'll also be considered one of the top 5 all time athletic qbs in NFL history. It's insane to believe that in a couple years he could be the leading Bills rushing td leader in history.

And if the gods keep a Lombardi away from him it will be because of coaching incompetence and defensive playoff meltdowns.  He definitely  is an alien...cyborg...warrior...whatever title you choose would be accurate. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.