Is JA17 <-> JB7?

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Boston/New England teams are Buffalo's natural sports rival.  

You should be ashamed to even admit your Boston sports fandom on this board.

Are you a nyks fan Badol?

• Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Impressive regular season and finals performance-  they had maybe the easiest run to the finals of any team in recent history. 

miami- no wade

cavs- Mitchell gets hurt.

pacers- haliburton gets hurt.  3 series- each vs teams without their best players for all or some of the series.  

not to say they wouldn’t have made it- but was an easy run nonetheless 

No Wade? 

What year is it?

Sure they had a relative easy run, but Dallas is no joke opp.

The 04 Pistons and 14 Spurs are both teams that won it all without arguably a top 5 guy. Maybe Kawhi was top 5 then but idk. Now we are in 2024 and I think we may see it again with the Celtics. 

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

No Wade? 

What year is it?

The 04 Pistons and 14 Spurs are both teams that won it all without arguably a top 5 guy. Maybe Kawhi was top 5 then but idk. Now we are in 2024 and I think we may see it again with the Celtics. 

Lol-  no butler

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

No Wade? 

What year is it?

2011 Mavs too-  Dirk may have been but maybe not according to all

Tatum was 1 of 5 1st team all nba. 

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Luka definitely having a Josh Allen playoff game right now.  

Going off so far.  No help.  Sidekick disappearing. 

Yeah- no help at all. Lukas teammates 1-11 from 3.  

1 hour ago, Thrivefourfive said:

haha, simmer child. 

Just stating a fact,  B.   

New England pro sports are the undeniable arch enemies of Buffalo pro sports.    Not even a close second region.   Never the 'twain should meet.   

I am aware that we have some of you New England fans on here but most wisely hide their band-wagon allegiance to New England pro sports.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

50 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Just stating a fact,  B.   

New England pro sports are the undeniable arch enemies of Buffalo pro sports.    Not even a close second region.   Never the 'twain should meet.   

I am aware that we have some of you New England fans on here but most wisely hide their band-wagon allegiance to New England pro sports.

Exactly! This is why i can be a life long Phillies fan🤝 and not feel like i'm two timing western New York😁

15 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’ve never heard this comparison.   Dont see it at all. 

I have seen Josh and Luka compared.  Not sure how to feel about that one. 

I've seen Josh compared to Vlade Divac, John Stockton, Steve Nash, Luka, Dirk, John Paxton, and Detlef Schrempf and all are valid in my opinion.  I've even seen some comparisons of JA17 to Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin which I can kinda see in an abstract way.  But this Jaylen Brown comparison is just absurd.  

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I've seen Josh compared to Vlade Divac, John Stockton, Steve Nash, Luka, Dirk, John Paxton, and Detlef Schrempf and all are valid in my opinion.  I've even seen some comparisons of JA17 to Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin which I can kinda see in an abstract way.  But this Jaylen Brown comparison is just absurd.  

What about Blake Griffin

16 hours ago, SCBills said:

I think the Josh/Luka comparison is based off them both being guys viewed as a top 3 player in the game yet haven’t won it all yet. 

Both have efficiency flaws (Luka fg % and Josh turnovers) but both are elite, show up in big games and are incredibly clutch. 

I feel like its mostly that the literally physically look alike.

Both big, baby-faced, dad-bodied white boys with sparse facial hair. Every time I see Luka, he reminds me of Josh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.