European Elections 2024 - BLOODBATH

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This should about do it for Ukraine too since the right loves Russia so much, for some reason. A shame.

We get it, you don’t like Black people. 

I don’t mind black people. I think they have a right to their ancestral home. Which is more than you can say for whites. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

“We don’t want Black people around”

Priors confirmed!

Has nothing to do with that. 

Has to do with things occurring organically vs forced/planned integration to change a country’s demographics. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

I don’t mind black people. I think they have a right to their ancestral home. Which is more than you can say for whites. 

Elaborate because hoo diggity 

Just now, SCBills said:

Has nothing to do with that. 

Has to do with things occurring organically vs forced/planned integration to change a country’s demographics. 

And the end goal of the “forced integration” is what, exactly?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You tell me, globalist. 

Why are majority white countries inundated with government propaganda campaigns where whiteness is bred out, coinciding with mass importation of immigrants … specifically migrant men in places referenced in this thread. 

You can make inferences all you want, but don’t get upset at people for noticing things and then reacting to what they notice. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No. 

Explain your hatred of whites. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You tell me, globalist. 

Why are majority white country’s inundated with government propaganda campaigns where whiteness is bred out, coinciding with mass importation of immigrants … specifically migrant men in places referenced in this thread. 

You can make inferences all you want, but don’t get upset at people for noticing things and then reacting to what they notice. 

Burden of proof is on you, big boy. I don’t believe in that conspiracy. 

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

No. 

Explain your hatred of whites. 

Thanks for coming right out and saying what I thought you would. Helps to know what I’m dealing with here.

• Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Whats the end goal of this ***t?

We have successfully marginalized racism in this country.  The few in power are white liberal women that govern places like New York.  

The BLM and Kapernick movements set it back true progress for decades.  

Over a thug the entire country agreed should absolutely not be dead turned into “all cops are racist and so is every institution in the country.  You are actually all racists.  Everyone is racist.”  

Now everything is forced and not authentic.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

We have successfully marginalized racism in this country.  The few in power are white liberal women that govern places like New York.  

Over a thug the entire country agreed should absolutely not be dead turned into “all cops are racist and so is every institution in the country.  You are actually all racists.  Everyone is racist.”  

The kneeling thing was a silly political stunt.

Now, I would like the other posters here to explain why they believe white people are being replaced and what the end goal of this is.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

The kneeling thing was a silly political stunt.

Now, I would like the other posters here to explain why they believe white people are being replaced and what the end goal of this is.

The linked below is obviously a false statement, but when Marxists view Whites (and Jews) as colonizers and leaders of the current power structure, they must be demonized, torn down… and replaced. 

The goal of Marxist delusion seems to be a multi-cultural humanist utopia, which can’t be achieved with those pesky nationalist whites standing in the way.

Theyd never stand for open borders .. an idealistic goal of globalists.  

Fortunately.. they didn’t realize, in America, that assimilated Hispanics also don’t fw open borders.  

Problem is, not all cultures are compatible, and when you push too hard, too fast, people push back. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/14/biden-white-supremacy-howard-university/

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You are all over the place - in a thread you created - lmao

“There’s no replacement.”

Ten million illegals in four years in the US says otherwise. 

In Europe they flood every nation with third worlders and put people in jail if they notice. 

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

The linked below is obviously a false statement, but when Marxists view Whites (and Jews) as colonizers and leaders of the current power structure, they must be demonized, torn down… and replaced. 

The goal of Marxist delusion seems to be a multi-cultural humanist utopia, which can’t be achieved with those pesky nationalist whites standing in the way.

Theyd never stand for open borders .. an idealistic goal of globalists.  

Fortunately.. they didn’t realize, in America, that assimilated Hispanics also don’t fw open borders.  

Problem is, not all cultures are compatible, and when you push too hard, too fast, people push back. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/14/biden-white-supremacy-howard-university/

I want open borders inasmuch as I want it to be as easy as possible to move from nation to nation, both with immigration and travel for education and employment. We have the technology to move anywhere we want on Earth in a matter of hours. It should be a simple process to study in Japan, or to live for a few months in France, and so forth. 

I think most cultures are compatible with each other, once the proper economic institutions are set up. Our cities were hodge podges of different identities that still maintained their distinct cultural values while occupying the same space. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

India was darn close as well 

Bro what? Modi has the most difficult coalition he's ever faced! The right wing in India lost substantial ground!

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

“There’s no replacement.”

Ten million illegals in four years in the US says otherwise. 

In Europe they flood every nation with third worlders and put people in jail if they notice. 

I'm so glad your ideology is dying off. "Third worlders." Give me a break. 

5 hours ago, LeviF said:

So, send all the white people back to Europe and let the Native Americans rule their ancestral home of America?