Trump to take on our compromised Military-Industrial Complex?

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Shouldn't a trained nurse observing, and perhaps participating in, surgical procedures at a hospital which has publicly expressed a claim they're not performing those surgeries be allowed to express a professional and informed conclusion without retribution that somebody is taking liberties with the truth? 

I don't think this was a gov't mandate or law against speaking out against cancelling elective surgeries.  The threat was almost certainly being fired by the employing hospital system.  It's very likely within that nurses contract to not disparage the system or the decisions of the system.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't think this was a gov't mandate or law against speaking out against cancelling elective surgeries.  The threat was almost certainly being fired by the employing hospital system.  It's very likely within that nurses contract to not disparage the system or the decisions of the system.

Disparage the system? Even if they're doing wrong? Just keep your mouth shut or you'll face consequences from the government? Is that your idea of free speech? 

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Forced obedience to lies and punishment for speaking the truth don't sound like tenants of democracy.

I didn't see them forcing anyone to do anything.

59 minutes ago, Westside said:

Disparage the system? Even if they're doing wrong? Just keep your mouth shut or you'll face consequences from the government? Is that your idea of free speech? 

The heath corporation ( private)= the system. 
my contract prohibited unprofessional conduct which can be applied and interpreted as such in this instance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

That could very well be the situation. But most organizations also have code of conduct requirements that throw around terms like integrity and honesty. So aren't administrators and surgeons that lie just as accountable for their violations as a nurse?

But none of that explains why the FBI would insert themselves into a quarrel between an employer and employee. Their involvement provides the impression that if the issue was, say, unnecessary appendectomy operations they wouldn't have inserted themselves into the conversation. Given the topic is something contentious like gender affirming surgeries the takeaway is the action signals the government is making it clear they're taking sides.

Perhaps the hospital is doing these surgeries but hiding it by coding a different procedure and diagnosis code for submission to insurance? Which is medical insurance fraud. But that's pure speculation.

In my line of work I have access to around 140,000,000 de-identified patients, electronic health records, medical and pharmacy claims, etc., and I could very easily check into it by running queries against those files and search for the specific procedure and diagnosis codes along with the provider ID for that hospital for a selected date of service time period. But I'm not that curious and I don't want the FBI visiting me anytime soon. 😏

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That could very well be the situation. But most organizations also have code of conduct requirements that throw around terms like integrity and honesty. So aren't administrators and surgeons that lie just as accountable for their violations as a nurse?

But none of that explains why the FBI would insert themselves into a quarrel between an employer and employee. Their involvement provides the impression that if the issue was, say, unnecessary appendectomy operations they wouldn't have inserted themselves into the conversation. Given the topic is something contentious like gender affirming surgeries the takeaway is the action signals the government is making it clear they're taking sides.

Perhaps the hospital is doing these surgeries but hiding it by coding a different procedure and diagnosis code for submission to insurance? Which is medical insurance fraud. But that's pure speculation.

In my line of work I have access to around 140,000,000 de-identified patients, electronic health records, medical and pharmacy claims, etc., and I could very easily check into it by running queries against those files and search for the specific procedure and diagnosis codes along with the provider ID for that hospital for a selected date of service time period. But I'm not that curious and I don't want the FBI visiting me anytime soon. 😏

I despise EMR for this among many other reasons. Confidentiality my ass. The insurers and their clerks can find out anything about any patient. And emrs separate docs from patients and remove treatment and diagnostic options. Biggest reason I retired. 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/20/politics/trump-green-cards-gradutate-college/index.htmlr  And then his PR person jumped in.    

“You need a pool of people to work for your companies and they have to be smart people. … You need brilliant people and we force the brilliant people, the people that graduate from college, the people that are number one in their class from the best colleges. You have to be able to recruit these people and keep the people,” the former president said

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Thank you, Blitzy, for introducing me to the wit and wisdom of "Emerald Robinson."

But you pasted the wrong tweet. This is the one that has me really worried - the Fake Damar Hamlin is on the loose! Shouldn't we be doing something about this? Next thing you know they'll be designing fake punts for the fake Damar!!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thank you, Blitzy, for introducing me to the wit and wisdom of "Emerald Robinson."

But you pasted the wrong tweet. This is the one that has me really worried - the Fake Damar Hamlin is on the loose! Shouldn't we be doing something about this? Next thing you know they'll be designing fake punts for the fake Damar!!

And these:

Just admit smart attractive conservative women (they all are) scare you.  

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Just admit smart attractive conservative women (they all are) scare you

I'm sorry, am I missing the "smart" part? She sounds like a female Deranged Rhino in heat.

Damar Hamlin is dead and a body double is in his place?

She currently works for ... wait for it ... LindellTV. Yeah, that Lindell.

Are you sure you aren't suffering from the side effect of Luciferase?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Robinson

In April, during the COVID-19 pandemic, she promoted a conspiracy theory that Bill Gates was planning to use vaccines to track people.[9] After then-president Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election, Robinson promoted conspiracy theories about Dominion Voting Systems.[10][8]

In November 2021, Robinson falsely tweeted that the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine contained luciferase "so that you can be tracked." This echoed earlier false social media claims that the vaccine supposedly had satanic links due to "lucifer" in luciferase and alleged references to "666." Robinson's tweet began with the salutation "Dear Christians" and referred her over 400,000 followers to the Book of Revelation; in a tweet days earlier, she equated vaccines with the Mark of the Beast.

EDIT: oh yeah, I forgot. This alt media is so, so much more reliable than that lyin' mainstream media.

You guys consume this sh[I]te like it's caviar.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm sorry, am I missing the "smart" part? She sounds like a female Deranged Rhino in heat.

Damar Hamlin is dead and a body double is in his place?

She currently works for ... wait for it ... LindellTV. Yeah, that Lindell.

Are you sure you aren't suffering from the side effect of Luciferase?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Robinson

In April, during the COVID-19 pandemic, she promoted a conspiracy theory that Bill Gates was planning to use vaccines to track people.[9] After then-president Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election, Robinson promoted conspiracy theories about Dominion Voting Systems.[10][8]

In November 2021, Robinson falsely tweeted that the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine contained luciferase "so that you can be tracked." This echoed earlier false social media claims that the vaccine supposedly had satanic links due to "lucifer" in luciferase and alleged references to "666." Robinson's tweet began with the salutation "Dear Christians" and referred her over 400,000 followers to the Book of Revelation; in a tweet days earlier, she equated vaccines with the Mark of the Beast.

EDIT: oh yeah, I forgot. This alt media is so, so much more reliable than that lyin' mainstream media.

You guys consume this sh[I]te like it's caviar.

I mean, you’d think people like her - as you portray her - wouldn’t be popular.  

Can’t imagine why her views, analysis, and opinions - and many others like her - are popular:

The MSM blatantly lying for Democrats is the reason why there is an alt media.  

Notice - you can’t even dispute what she said about communism.  You resorted to “well let’s look at one or two of the *checks notes* 25,000 posts she’s made single those out and call her dumb or uninformed.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Notice - you can’t even dispute what she said about communism

Sometimes something is so stupid it doesn't warrant a response.

Trump, Bannon, Navarro convicted = "that's how communism works."

Yeah.

Communism works by jailing an opponent of free trade and "globalism" (Navarro), a sexual deviant and serial liar (Trump), and a former investment banker who hates immigrants (Bannon). 

She is an idiot.

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Sometimes something is so stupid it doesn't warrant a response.

Trump, Bannon, Navarro convicted = "that's how communism works."

Yeah.

Communism works by jailing an opponent of free trade and "globalism" (Navarro), a sexual deviant and serial liar (Trump), and a former investment banker who hates immigrants (Bannon). 

She is an idiot.

Now do the same about the reaction to a fan video that used a downloadable template that featured newspaper headlines going back 150 years where one of those headlines was from 1871’s unification of Germany - and how that immediately turned into “we’re going full Nazi!!!  This is proof Trump is a fascist!”

We blew that up with facts and logic in about 3 hours.   Didn’t stop - we can check your comments on it - you or your friends from running with such stupid.   

And yes, she’s right about this government unraveling.   Looking forward to all the political opposition Trump’s DOJ goes after - and the predictable end of Democracy we are now a tyranny commentary from libs.  And you wouldn’t be wrong….

But he won’t.  He didn’t go after Hillary like Democrats would have.  Hillary’s prosecution could have been the story - well - how we’ve gone full fascist (despite her actual criminality.). Trump didn’t.  Because the voters already decided to send her to exile.  

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Now do the same about the reaction to a fan video that used a downloadable template that featured newspaper headlines going back 150 years where one of those headlines was from 1871’s unification of Germany - and how that immediately turned into “we’re going full Nazi!!!  This is proof Trump is a fascist!”

We blew that up with facts and logic in about 3 hours.   Didn’t stop - we can check your comments on it - you or your friends from running with such stupid.   

And yes, she’s right about this government unraveling.   Looking forward to all the political opposition Trump’s DOJ goes after - and the predictable end of Democracy we are now a tyranny commentary from libs.  And you wouldn’t be wrong….

But he won’t.  He didn’t go after Hillary like Democrats would have.  Hillary’s prosecution could have been the story - well - how we’ve gone full fascist (despite her actual criminality.). Trump didn’t.  Because the voters already decided to send her to exile.  

Talk about not answering the question.

Three people are prosecuted for crimes = COMMUNISM!

Your Twitter friend is an idiot looking for clicks. And you will always take the bait.

He references “these people” at the 40 second mark.  That is not an accident.  

Trump always knew it.

To the 7 of you that truly love Biden, you might want to start asking “yea so um…what do you mean by Deep State again?”  

Because it just decided to spit out Biden to.  

• Like (+1) 1