Is it just me, or do some arguments here drag on ad nauseam?

13 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I was right about the WR market at that time. As usual you are mis-stating my argument as well as the facts. It's your M.O., getting things wrong.

At that time only an idiot would have argued that the WR market was above $30M/yr., since no WR contract of over $30M/yr. had ever been given. By definition.

This is the kind of ridiculousness I am talking about.

"at the time" was like a month ago.

Tyreek Hill signed a 4 year $120M deal two years ago.:lol:

Who makes the argument that the top of the market won't be higher for a premium position 2 years later?

That's the definition of arguing for arguing sake.

Jefferson's deal obliterated Hill's because in addition to being $5M more aav it had way more guarantees.

The market for an item is the value it has if put on the open market today.    What's idiotic is having to explain this to an "adult". :doh:

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

This is the kind of ridiculousness I am talking about.

"at the time" was like a month ago.

Tyreek Hill signed a 4 year $120M deal two years ago.:lol:

Who makes the argument that the top of the market won't be higher for a premium position 2 years later?

That's the definition of arguing for arguing sake.

Jefferson's deal obliterated Hill's because in addition to being $5M more aav it had way more guarantees.

The market for an item is the value it has if put on the open market today.    What's idiotic is having to explain this to an "adult". :doh:

You’re just too smart for us, on a different level, I’m sure NFL front offices across the country would love to have you under contract!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't remember his name.  

I do remember NativityPlayground....he was the one who went after 1516.

Man that BBMB was a trip! I still kinda miss it lol.  I remember the day I got perma-banned for quoting a spambot And T&C and Jimbo banned me for proliferating spam... It was. Dark day... For me at least.

That place was straight up toxic half the time, but that's part of what made it hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Man that BBMB was a trip! I still kinda miss it lol.  I remember the day I got perma-banned for quoting a spambot And T&C and Jimbo banned me for proliferating spam... It was. Dark day... For me at least.

That place was straight up toxic half the time, but that's part of what made it hilarious.

Do you remember me from BBMB?  I was Teef.  

• Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Or a timeout on defense

Or we only win by 10 points and run the ball too much ha ha

3 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Or a timeout on defense

Or McDermott claps too much on the sideline!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Lets get a poll to see if people think McDermott should be fired

I don’t like the poll options as you are going to present them. 

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

@Beerball had no rules other than be there at high noon.

I think he was counting on bad reading comprehension with this crowd, and he was hoping his victims would show up high at noon.

Details. It’s all in the details. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, amprov56 said:

You’re just too smart for us, on a different level, I’m sure NFL front offices across the country would love to have you under contract!

You are a good example of the reason why points/facts have to be repeated on TSW.

Because someone like @Thurman#1 can post unsupported, illogical nonsense with conviction and the lazy and dimwitted will accept it as fact. :doh:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.