Is it just me, or do some arguments here drag on ad nauseam?

On 6/10/2024 at 6:33 PM, Beck Water said:

It's just you.

Seriously, why is this even a question?

No, it's not. It was a rhetorical question and I was venting. I think sometimes some people here can be irritating and a rare few can even be as****les. Not a lot, but some.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

No, it's not. It was a rhetorical question and I was venting. I think sometimes some people here can be irritating and a rare few can even be as****les. Not a lot, but some.

Its definitely just you.  All in your head.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/10/2024 at 10:07 PM, Sierra Foothills said:

• Some posters have personal vendettas and agendas and couldn't care less if pursuing them ruins the content for others (self-centeredness).
  • Some posters don't understand the law of diminishing returns, as it applies to a message board (cluelessness).
  • Some posters are actually addicted to posting here. They might not know it but they are.
  • Some posters are miserable people and it's obvious in their behavior here. A happy, well-adjusted person wouldn't spend very much time and energy on a message board.

I wish more people simply stated their opinions and moved on instead of investing enormous amounts of time and energy in hopes of "winning" their debate.

I wish I could read every topic and every post because there are so many good posters here but too often their content gets lost in the flood of sewage. But I'm old enough to know that things here are unlikely to change.

Congrats..........that post was some high octane raw sewage negativity just for the sake of negativity.  

Didn't even sully the conversation with any football content.  

Well done, Negatron.

The lack of self awareness of some of our fan-hater complainers is remarkable. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Yes.  On today’s minicamp report Sal misspelled some names, which subsequently set the board on fire over the relative importance and impact this faux pas will have on the team.  Good stuff😂

As it should.  If we have to fight off autocorrect to spell Capaccio, not carpaccio, not cappuccino, but Capaccio correctly the least he can do is get Williams correct.  

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Congrats..........that post was some high octane raw sewage negativity just for the sake of negativity.  

Well done, Negatron.

The lack of self awareness of some of our fan-hater complainers is remarkable. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

As it should.  If we have to fight off autocorrect to spell Capaccio, not carpaccio, not cappuccino, but Capaccio correctly the least he can do is get Williams correct.  

You spelling bee champs are the worst

3 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

You spelling bee champs are the worst

You lack the vocabulary to fully comprehend just how wretched you semi-literates truly are.  We would be living in a new Golden Age of peace and prosperity if the rest of you could craft a sentence without drooling all over yourselves.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Its definitely just you.  All in your head.

Good to see you think no one ever repeats themselves here or acts like an a***le here. 

The problem is, a lot of people agreed with my take, so it's not just me. And you know what, I can deal with the redundant arguments (I do them myself) but the assh**ism is too much sometimes. Thankfully, most people here are cool, even when they are in disagreement with others. 

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You lack the vocabulary to fully comprehend just how wretched you semi-literates truly are.  We would be living in a new Golden Age of peace and prosperity if the rest of you could craft a sentence without drooling all over yourselves.  

My God that must have took you minutes!!!!🤣🤣🤣  I'm jk bro, rolling with the thread

9 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Good to see you think no one ever repeats themselves here or acts like an a***le here. 

The problem is, a lot of people agreed with my take, so it's not just me. And you know what, I can deal with the redundant arguments (I do them myself) but the assh**ism is too much sometimes. Thankfully, most people here are cool, even when they are in disagreement with others. 

Actually at the time of this post only four people have agreed with you. 10 people gave you thumbs up and 75% of those are just because they saw a lot of words and assumed you had made a salient point. Six people gave you the beer emoji because they're either drunk or trying to catfish you. The rest disagree.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Actually at the time of this post only four people have agreed with you. 10 people gave you thumbs up and 75% of those are just because they saw a lot of words and assumed you had made a salient point. Six people gave you the beer emoji because they're either drunk or trying to catfish you. The rest disagree.

Oh, so "Thumbs Up" really means they're sticking it in my a$$. Good to know. And the beer emoji means they're drunk or disagree.

I learn something new here about football and people every day. 👍 🍻

Edited by Nephilim17
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

I haven't seen anyone here repeat themselves repeat themselves.  If anything, people here are too kind and patient.  I'm not trying to gaslight you here but this is all in your head.  I talk with most of the people on this board ever day and no one has shared an experience like yours.  

The people that agree with you, are they in the room with us now?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I haven't seen anyone here repeat themselves repeat themselves.  If anything, people here are too kind and patient.  I'm not trying to gaslight you here but this is all in your head.  I talk with most of the people on this board ever day and no one has shared an experience like yours.  

The people that agree with you, are they in the room with us now?

'im not trying to gaslight you here' is priceless lmfaoo😂😂😂 you win

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Well done, Negatron.

Pretend your in Buffalo havibg a beer at a bar talking Bills football .....

On 6/10/2024 at 9:58 PM, Jauronimo said:

If anything, we mostly give up too quickly.  I don't think we ever fully hashed out Flutie v Johnson and we barely scratched the surface on who was in the wrong in the Jason Peters standoff with the FO.  

We should never have traded Lamonica

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.