Is it just me, or do some arguments here drag on ad nauseam?

Glad it's just me! I guess you all subscribe to Voltaire's aphorism of "I may disagree with what you repeat endlessly on a football message board but I'll defend to the death your right to repeat it endlessly." 🍻

As you were..

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Welcome to the off-season. 

LOL  Right, like it changes all that much during the regular season.  Then it turns into schizophrenia whack-a-mole depending upon Sunday's result.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

I love the Bills and think almost all of you guys seem like cool people. But my issue with many threads here is that after a while they get redundant and some people keep repeating the same argument to win the "I'm smarter than you" or "I don't like your point of view" game. It's all ego at this point, for both sides. No new information gets shared. it's just redundancy and, unfortunately at times, personal insults.

For example, both sides have said all that can be said about Claypool and taking a flyer on a physical specimen that lost his way and is given "another chance" — let's see how the season plays out and then revisit that issue in a few months. As just one example. There are many.

We can disagree, sure — it's an opinion board and no one is saying everyone should agree on the questions and concerns — but let it go after a while. For the love of Bruce Smith, stop saying the same thing in different words after you've said it three or four times.

Or not. Knock yourselves out repeating the same old arguments. I guess I don't have to click on those threads either.

Gotta get the last word in…, 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ballsy said:

Definitely not you.  I'm new here (first post).  I wish there was a way to ignore topics instead of people.

You need to buy TwoBillsDrive+ for that feature, send me you credit card and SS info I'll set you up👍

• Haha (+1) 2

Forums…especially Sports Forums have fans (fanatics).
Most fanatics are fans because… they have strong opinions about sports and/or the team.

e.g. I tend to believe OBD couldn't find their arse with both hands-for most of the Millennium. Since the Allen era,bit has been very mixed with very few slam dunk Draft picks. To be charitable, I’m usually disappointed on Draft Day. 

In particular, this penchant to select RBs throughout the reign of error,but even this year… is wrong, wrong and wrong. They are a dime a dozen. Could care less whether anyone else agrees with me.
When they go to Canton… let me know.

Like that…

45 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

LOL  Right, like it changes all that much during the regular season.  Then it turns into schizophrenia whack-a-mole depending upon Sunday's result.  

As it should!

Because the Bills never have an even, upward trajectory.

They can FUBAR a trip to an AFC in… 13 seconds!

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

Don't think about this place as a place where information is exchanged.

I remember the good ole days when it was, sort of, when Yolo posted a lot. 

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I think Coleman is too slow to be a good X receiver 

Beetleguise..Beetleguise ..Shhh 🤫

Don't get him started again please 😑

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Don't tell me what to do

Thats my Boy !

Dont tell me what I can tell you , or anyone else , to do or not to do.

I have god given rights  to be wrong , y'know

4 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

I love the Bills and think almost all of you guys seem like cool people. But my issue with many threads here is that after a while they get redundant and some people keep repeating the same argument to win the "I'm smarter than you" or "I don't like your point of view" game. It's all ego at this point, for both sides. No new information gets shared. it's just redundancy and, unfortunately at times, personal insults.

For example, both sides have said all that can be said about Claypool and taking a flyer on a physical specimen that lost his way and is given "another chance" — let's see how the season plays out and then revisit that issue in a few months. As just one example. There are many.

We can disagree, sure — it's an opinion board and no one is saying everyone should agree on the questions and concerns — but let it go after a while. For the love of Bruce Smith, stop saying the same thing in different words after you've said it three or four times.

Or not. Knock yourselves out repeating the same old arguments. I guess I don't have to click on those threads either.

Its you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nephilim17 said:

Glad it's just me! I guess you all subscribe to Voltaire's aphorism of "I may disagree with what you repeat endlessly on a football message board but I'll defend to the death your right to repeat it endlessly." 🍻

As you were..

Voltaire you say ?

Thought it was Nietzche or Kafka. So many aphorisms and so little time !

Posted (edited)

There are some who just like to argue for the sake of arguing and need to always get the last word in.  It is much easier to make your point in a post, and just move on.

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.