Southwest added 5 flights for Bills away games

zow2

Add me to the crowd that loves southwest. After swearing them off for years due to their boarding process, they have won me over. They offer the best value combined with frequently arriving on time and not cancelling their flights (at least in my personal experience). Most places I can get round trip with 3 people for $1000, which is about as cheap as I can find anymore. Plus if you have a child under 6/7 you get to board between A and B groups. Really makes it a lot less stressful as I just pay for the cheapest fare and know my boarding position is right after the A group. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/9/2024 at 3:34 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

You can also upgrade your boarding position, day of travel, if available. 

These will be basically Bills Mafia charter flights!! Lots of fun and full of LUV!! 

It's all great, except for the 737 full of KC fans coming to Buffalo 🤪

I vastly prefer to fly United but Houston is a United Hub and that comes with perks.  Southwest is generally the cheapest and quickest option to get from Houston to Buffalo and as long as they continue to offer meaningful savings I'll use SW once or twice per year.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.