The era of race hustling by the Democrats is dying, and they are scared!

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Increased access to education? Free meal programs at schools for kids? Investments in infrastructure in marginalized communities? Programs for lead paint and asbestos removal? Interest-free loan programs for home improvement projects? Targeted investment into low income housing via adaptive reuse projects?

Did they give out new boot straps too?

23 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Increased access to education? Free meal programs at schools for kids? Investments in infrastructure in marginalized communities? Programs for lead paint and asbestos removal? Interest-free loan programs for home improvement projects? Targeted investment into low income housing via adaptive reuse projects?

And yet they still live in poverty.

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Beast said:

“It’s a meme on the internet so it must be true!” - BillStime

Moron.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37949183

Remember when Tina Fey played Sarah Palin and said "I can see Russia from my house!" and many people believed it was actually Palin who said it?  Told me a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Investment into the community that has been left out of it. 

Please explain how a 10-year old boy on the east side of Buffalo, neither of whose parents finished high school, living in a crumbling 1880s worker cottage off Doat Street, will have the same shot at success as a 10 year old boy living in Williamsville. 

With your logic, every kid from Williamsville will automatically be successful and none on Doat Street will.  It doesn't work that way.  Sorry.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Investment into the community that has been left out of it. 

Please explain how a 10-year old boy on the east side of Buffalo, neither of whose parents finished high school, living in a crumbling 1880s worker cottage off Doat Street, will have the same shot at success as a 10 year old boy living in Williamsville. 

So, you are saying that the 10 year old black kid is going to grow up and be too stupid to put in the work necessary to make something out of his life. Ok, got it. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

And yet they still live in poverty.

Almost like changing generational poverty will take more than a few years 

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, you are saying that the 10 year old black kid is going to grow up and be too stupid to put in the work necessary to make something out of his life. Ok, got it. 

If that’s what you get from what I said, you’re not worth the effort 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

That's what you are implying, Sparky.

You leftoids think blacks are too stupid to do anything on their own. FACT.

You idiots call everyone else racist, when in fact, you mor0ns are the TRUE racists. FACT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

38 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You idiots call everyone else racist, when in fact, you mor0ns are the TRUE racists. FACT.

Post of the year!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

See that’s interesting, I did not once mention race. I said “boy” on the east side of Buffalo. As in, poverty transcends race. And, as in, republicans have no clue how to deal with it. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

See that’s interesting, I did not once mention race. I said “boy” on the east side of Buffalo. As in, poverty transcends race. And, as in, republicans have no clue how to deal with it. 

Either do democrats, apparently.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

We try and we succeed. Republicans do not. So it goes. 

I'm no fan of Republicans, but to say that you sh!!tlibs are successful in the black community is downright delusional.

Just say your fvckin dimwit party is a failure to blacks and THEN there can be a serious conversation on how to fix it. 

• Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Biden and the Dems passed the drug and crime bills in the late 80s and 90s resulting in an enormous amount of minorites being imprisoned at a much higher rate than whites.  This results in minorites being placed in generational poverty. So your solution is to elect Biden to fix the problem he created? classic

• Like (+1) 2