The era of race hustling by the Democrats is dying, and they are scared!

4 hours ago, Beast said:

“It’s a meme on the internet so it must be true!” - BillStime

Moron.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37949183

WAIT - “BEAST” - I don’t see your comments in this thread - why is that?

Someone tweeted something something and it was on the internet so it must be true… isn’t that how it works w the cult?

idiots 

20 hours ago, Roundybout said:

"Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps" doesn't work, has never worked, and will never work in the future. 

Why do you desire that minorities stay in poverty? Weird. 

We are still rebuilding our inner cities and it will take substantial investment. Taking this away will bring us back to square one. 

Dems need victims to stay in power.  Try being a victor not a victim, for once, you loser.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 4

20 hours ago, Roundybout said:

"Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps" doesn't work, has never worked, and will never work in the future. 

Why do you desire that minorities stay in poverty? Weird. 

We are still rebuilding our inner cities and it will take substantial investment. Taking this away will bring us back to square one. 

lol, you’re the one who thinks motioned your help. News flash, they don’t. All they need is for the Democratic Party to stop stepping on their necks and telling them they know better. Why are you so obsessed with race? Why do you think anyone needs your help?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Westside said:

lol, you’re the one who thinks motioned your help. News flash, they don’t. All they need is for the Democratic Party to stop stepping on their necks and telling them they know better. Why are you so obsessed with race? Why do you think anyone needs your help?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What kind of lame ass response is this? You have nothing. None of your programs work, Americans are turning their backs on this corrupt administration. You and your ilk are becoming extinct. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Westside said:

What kind of lame ass response is this? You have nothing. None of your programs work, Americans are turning their backs on this corrupt administration. You and your ilk are becoming extinct. 

Oh - lmao - this really hurt your feelings.

I am so sorry, precious. 

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh - lmao - this really hurt your feelings.

I am so sorry, precious. 

Hardly, your ideas are dead and your dear leader can’t stop pooping his pants in public. What a embarrassment!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, you try so hard. 

😘

The guy sh*ts his pants in public and that's all you've got?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

Hardly, your ideas are dead and your dear leader can’t stop pooping his pants in public. What a embarrassment!

It's best to ignore and not reply to BillSlime.  It's just a troll.  The only response is either you're a racist or calling people "precious" and "your feelings are hurt" without adding anything to the conversation.  Just a troll.

Back on topic, with the coach presser I posted, a "reporter" brought up race.  Why do that is the real question (which we know is race baiting).  I've seen the same stuff when black NFL coaches have met or coached in the Super Bowl.  Most people (me included) never noticed or cared about the color of the coach.  Most people don't care about that.  It's a non-issue.  We only think, "that's a good coach" and race never enters our mind until some yahoo has to point it out and make it an issue.  The Left needs to make it an issue in order to intentionally divide.  That's their playbook.  In my eyes, anyone that points out a non-white person achieved something is the true racist and diminishes the hard work, talent, and merits of the person that attained such achievements.  It's disgusting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Go to the East Side of Buffalo and tell them to their face that they should just pull themselves out of it. Please, I dare you. 

I don’t know what it will take to get through (what can laughingly be called) your brain that rugged individualism doesn’t work when the economic institutions others enjoy aren’t available to you. It’s madness.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Go to the East Side of Buffalo and tell them to their face that they should just pull themselves out of it. Please, I dare you. 

I don’t know what it will take to get through (what can laughingly be called) your brain that rugged individualism doesn’t work when the economic institutions others enjoy aren’t available to you. It’s madness.

And again, what help has your Party given to these "horribly oppressed" minorities? None, nada, zip.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

And again, what help has your Party given to these "horribly oppressed" minorities? None, nada, zip.

Increased access to education? Free meal programs at schools for kids? Investments in infrastructure in marginalized communities? Programs for lead paint and asbestos removal? Interest-free loan programs for home improvement projects? Targeted investment into low income housing via adaptive reuse projects?

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You take victimhood to a whole 'nother level.  What a mess.  

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Increased access to education? Free meal programs at schools for kids? Investments in infrastructure in marginalized communities? Programs for lead paint and asbestos removal? Interest-free loan programs for home improvement projects? Targeted investment into low income housing via adaptive reuse projects?

Handouts.  

Edited by Irv

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

You take victimhood to a whole 'nother level.  What a mess.  

Handouts.  

Investment into the community that has been left out of it. 

Please explain how a 10-year old boy on the east side of Buffalo, neither of whose parents finished high school, living in a crumbling 1880s worker cottage off Doat Street, will have the same shot at success as a 10 year old boy living in Williamsville. 

• Haha (+1) 1