Xavien Howard May Be In Hot Water

H2o

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40298947/xavien-howard-sent-explicit-content-ex-son

Former Miami Dolphins star cornerback Xavien Howard sent a male teenager a sexually explicit photograph of the teen's mother because she refused to get an abortion, a new court filing alleges.

The allegation was made Thursday in a lawsuit filed last year by a woman who is not the teenager's mother. The woman who filed the suit accuses Howard, 30, of secretly recording them having sex and sharing the recordings with others. She says Howard also shared, without consent, sex tapes she had agreed to make.

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

The even odder part of the story is the woman deleted the image from her son's phone but he logged onto his icloud specifically to view it. 

Oedipus theory alive and well. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

More than likely, it's one of the 4 women he got pregnant at the same time last year....... Allegedly of course. 

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2023/09/19/former-baylor-cb-nfl-star-xavien-howard-allegedly-has-four-women-pregnant-at-same-time/

While former Baylor cornerback Xavien Howard has made a name for himself through some stellar on-the-field play, Howard made headlines on Sunday for allegedly having four women pregnant at the same time.

The reports on Howard broke on Sunday night after one woman, Tai from Miami, mentioned that she is pregnant with Howard’s baby and knows of multiple other women in the same situation.

On the tail end of a career and you're gonna create, even take the chance at creating for that matter, 4 child support payments that are going to last until you're almost 50? He's gonna be broke and working at Publix in no time. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If a guy told me he had photos of him ***** my mum I wouldn't go out of my way to find them.

Looking at photos on his icloud is not going out of his way, he didn't know they were there till he saw them. There is nothing to suggest he was looking for them.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, without a drought said:

Looking at photos on his icloud is not going out of his way, he didn't know they were there till he saw them. There is nothing to suggest he was looking for them.

That isn't how I read it but if that is true fair enough.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, H2o said:

All gonna depend upon the age of the teen.

It's sick and despicable in any event of course

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm sure the Chiefs saw this & are now contemplating signing him. :devil:

47 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Came in to post this!

Absolutely perfect cultural fit for KC.

Agree, the Chiefs in discussion with his agents

13 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Looks like he'll be staying a Free Agent this season...

Chiefs.  Or maybe Miami.....Oh.  Wait.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.