Commie NY Show Trial Juror Misconduct

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I think Mark Levine was yelling at his kids when they were being born. 

He likes to yell a lot. 

When people start yelling I tend to not pay attention to them. Just let me know when the rant is over. I will have learned NOTHING from the rant. 😁

Ranting, yelling, lying, conspiring, fear and anger can make you A LOT of money on conservative media.  Can't blame him for cashing in on idiots.  "YOU WON'T HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMOAR!!!".  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Ranting, yelling, lying, conspiring, fear and anger can make you A LOT of money on conservative media.  Can't blame him for cashing in on idiots.  "YOU WON'T HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMOAR!!!".  

I can't get past the yelling to know what else he is as I don't care.

Don't be a yeller to get a point across with me. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We will know early November. 

This isn't 2020, there is more support for Trump if you wanna know the facts, but it's too early yet to know who wins. 

Show me those facts. Trump is dead in the water. No Presidential-hopeful comes back from this *****.

The Republicans aren't playing chess and maneuvering their pieces correctly. Trump is the knight. You sacrifice that ***** in order to position yourself for the win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I can't get past the yelling to know what else he is as I don't care.

Don't be a yeller to get a point across with me. 

I was mocking them.  Wasn't yelling at you.  Much like you, I know most politics is created just to get them excited over their biases.  I'd rather just go play with the dogs, too

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Show me those facts. Trump is dead in the water. No Presidential-hopeful comes back from this *****.

The Republicans aren't playing chess and maneuvering their pieces correctly. Trump is the knight. You sacrifice that ***** in order to position yourself for the win.

Trump is up in all the polls, but like I said, it only matters in November and on Election Day things can be unpredictable, for whatever reason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

If you want to have a good litmus test of who is worth listening to, this thread provides an excellent example.

People willing to believe a random FB comment because it supports their worldview while dismissing the obvious red flags are unserious people not worthy of your attention.  

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

If you want to have a good litmus test of who is worth listening to, this thread provides an excellent example.

People willing to believe a random FB comment because it supports their worldview while dismissing the obvious red flags are unserious people not worthy of your attention.  

I agree it's premature to get exciting about any possible mistrial as it's pure speculation. But the post wasn't random as it mentioned the specific juror by name, Michael Amderson, so we at least know the source of the alleged premature guilty verdict claim.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I agree it's premature to get exciting about any possible mistrial as it's pure speculation. But the post wasn't random as it mentioned the specific juror by name, Michael Amderson, so we at least know the source of the alleged premature guilty verdict claim.

The post did not mention a juror by name. Michael Anderson was the name of the poster. 

No one seems to understand here 

This was reported. Doesn't matter where. Doesn't matter if there's evidence to the contrary.

It happened.

Just like Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation. Just like very fine people. Just like bloodbath civil war. Just like etc.

Your rules.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Can you please provide a screenshot or link to said post?

We will wait - thanks 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Can you please provide a screenshot or link to said post?

We will wait - thanks 

What are you asking?  NBCNews has a good summary of this story.  They even have a link to the official letter embedded in the article.  

7 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

What are you asking?  NBCNews has a good summary of this story.  They even have a link to the official letter embedded in the article.  

He is just trying to divert.

S.O.P.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He is just trying to divert.

S.O.P.

It's crazy because the info is right from the approved operating system update provider.  Does not compute, attack the messenger.

• Agree 1