Commie NY Show Trial Juror Misconduct

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Oh, I had no idea this was a fact already.  LOL  IT'S A FACEBOOK POST.  I wonder how mad Mark Levin was about what he called Russian disinformation reporting?  It's not stopping him from reporting falsely, though.   

Since when has FALSE reporting stopped anyone anywhere from posting lies?

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

There's definitely a problem

Aside from this sham over 2006 hush money they ALL pay their side pieces timed to take place in the middle of a presidential election where they pushed him to be the nominee by persecuting him the last 2 ……well 9 years (Justice over hush money takes time in banana republics) and everyone knows it is the bigger problem.

In just the last 4 years the Democrat Party is responsible for some of the most consequential death blows to Western Civilization that you would think could only happen under a Stalin or Pol Pot or Mao.  

Well done libs.  

Just now, LeGOATski said:

He could've been in 2024 if Republicans would get their heads out of their asses

It is what it is. Maybe Ramaswamy will be the VP. 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

He could've been in 2024 if Republicans would get their heads out of their asses

Replace "their" with "trumps", and you're 100% accurate.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Since when has FALSE reporting stopped anyone anywhere from posting lies?

It's fun watching the people complaining about false reporting doing false reporting of their own.  

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Don't need to be a member of any cult to see that Trump haters suffer from TDS. FACT. 

Cult members never realize they are part of a cult until they have been deprogrammed.  I wish you well with that endeavor.

Just now, daz28 said:

It's fun watching the people complaining about false reporting doing false reporting of their own.  

It's done all the time.

To be honest, VERY HONESTLY, I am just having fun with it. I really don't care about politics either way. My family is full of Trump haters and there is this one Trump supporter. At family gatherings, once the political talk starts........ I go and play with the dogs. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Scraps said:

Cult members never realize they are part of a cult until they have been deprogrammed.  I wish you well with that endeavor.

To be a member of cult, you actually have to go out and do things to support the cult. I LITERALLY don't give a Schiff. 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Aside from this sham over 2006 hush money they ALL pay their side pieces timed to take place in the middle of a presidential election where they pushed him to be the nominee by persecuting him the last 2 ……well 9 years (Justice over hush money takes time in banana republics) and everyone knows it is the bigger problem.

In just the last 4 years the Democrat Party is responsible for some of the most consequential death blows to Western Civilization that you would think could only happen under a Stalin or Pol Pot or Mao.  

Well done libs.  

If only the GQP had committed a few more felonies, all of the damage democrats have done wouldn't have happened.  LOL

Stone, Weisselberg, Navarro, Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Briody, and many more still awaiting their trials.  

34 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Almost certainly not. The guy’s profile says he’s a professional sh*tposter. Just search for “Michael Anderson” on Twitter.

Sounds like he works in the Intelligence Community.  No way I’m falling for it twice! 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

He doesn't even get a chance to be that. That's my point.

We will know early November. 

This isn't 2020, there is more support for Trump if you wanna know the facts, but it's too early yet to know who wins. 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What was the false report??

Mark Levin from Fox News: Surprise. surprise. Crooked juror in Trump case. How many more?

The same Mark Levin who was mad about the reporting that the Biden laptop MAY have been Russian disinfo.  

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If only the GQP had committed a few more felonies, all of the damage democrats have done wouldn't have happened.  LOL

Stone, Weisselberg, Navarro, Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Briody, and many more still awaiting their trials.  

In a paragraph or less - how did those guys harm the country? 

I don’t give a rats **s what fake staged setup entrapped charges the commies have charged them with.   

Need to know how these guys are worse then these people:

Every Democrat is safe in that communist ***t hole from all the disgusting corruption not one media member would care to look into.  

But Flynn takes a phone call from an ambassador!  Omg!!!!

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Mark Levin from Fox News: Surprise. surprise. Crooked juror in Trump case. How many more?

The same Mark Levin who was mad about the reporting that the Biden laptop MAY have been Russian disinfo.  

I think Mark Levine was yelling at his kids when they were being born. 

He likes to yell a lot. 

When people start yelling I tend to not pay attention to them. Just let me know when the rant is over. I will have learned NOTHING from the rant. 😁