Commie NY Show Trial Juror Misconduct

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Idk what a "TDS sufferer" is

People who hate Trump 24/7/365 that will buy ANYTHING their masters tell them, even though 99.9% of what you see and here about Trump from leftoids is utter crap. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

It’s code for people with critical thinking skills. They HATE that. 

Says the scarecrow without a brain. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

People who hate Trump 24/7/365 that will buy ANYTHING their masters tell them, even though 99.9% of what you see and here about Trump from leftoids is utter crap. 

You seem stable, at least

The King and all its minions are here!

Love. It.

Now I'm sure this will all amount to nothing because commies in a commie jurisdiction 

But they're here...freaking out anyway...

Love. It.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You seem stable, at least

I'm fine. I find the people who hate Trump with disturbing obsession as being hilarious.

They are pure comic relief. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

News released at 5pm on a Friday.  

Yea there’s definitely a problem.   

There's definitely a problem

Just now, njbuff said:

I'm fine. I find the people who hate Trump with disturbing obsession as being hilarious.

They are pure comic relief. 

I really wish he could be a good candidate. They should just sub in Ramaswamy at this point.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Says the scarecrow without a brain. 

Go search for Michael Anderson on Twitter and tell me if that seems like a reliable narrator. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

There's definitely a problem

I really wish he could be a good candidate. They should just sub in Ramaswamy at this point.

Ramaswamy will be a serious contender in 2028. 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You'd think Jeff Clark would know it's not a crime to break juror oath.  What's hilarious is he is actually indicted for an ACTUAL crime.  LOL

Let's not ignore there's a 99% chance that the self-described sh!+ poster was just doing what he does.  He had made other stupid posts about his cousin being a juror previously.   

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Go search for Michael Anderson on Twitter and tell me if that seems like a reliable narrator. 

I don't Twatter. Never have, never will.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Any news that is good for Trump is almost CERTAINLY fake to TDS sufferers. Remember that. 

THIS claim is almost "certainly" fake.  Is Merchan doing his due diligence?  Yes.  Is it a story?  No.  

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

THIS claim is almost "certainly" fake.  Is Merchan doing his due diligence?  Yes.  Is it a story?  No.  

I don't need this thread to tell me that the whole thing was a sham. 

I don't need to explain it because it has been explained ad nauseam throughout the board. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh, I had no idea this was a fact already.  LOL  IT'S A FACEBOOK POST.  I wonder how mad Mark Levin was about what he called Russian disinformation reporting?  It's not stopping him from reporting falsely, though.   

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

It is an imaginary disorder made up by the cult of the Orange Jesus.

Don't need to be a member of any cult to see that Trump haters suffer from TDS. FACT. 

• Like (+1) 1

Absolutely incredible to watch the gullibility and lack of critical thought or skepticism in real time.

I’d say we should grab the popcorn and enjoy the show but honestly it’s just sad, even if it confirms who the tinfoil hats are.