The Madden 25 Cover Athlete ?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

Does the voice sound like him? I think so.

In honor of this great achievement, I offer my box art for the occasion.

madden.jpg

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

I am surprised it isn't Taylor Swift.

Im not sure which one of your guys comments I laughed harder at…the box art or the Taylor Swift.  

Bravo…both of you win the internet today 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Somewhere in the multiverse this guy is quietly muttering something to himself about ‘Madden making a huge mistake by not putting me on the cover first…’

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523g08o39a3fyykzhy4y

One of the few people ever who I could say with confidence was gonna be a bust before ever stepping on a football field.  I was praying we weren’t dumb enough to draft this guy.  When you are that big of a deuche there is only one outcome lol 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

As of this moment, this would be classified as a rumor. The official cover athlete has not yet been announced.

MLFootball (Along with JPAFootball, Dov Kleiman, etc) are horrible content aggregators that just re-post things from other accounts with language tweaked in a way that is designed to get maximum engagement. Also known as "engagement farmers". They're trash. Everyone should unfollow them.

Burrow may very well end up being the cover athlete -- context clues here certainly support that prediction -- but it has not yet been announced.

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

All jokes aside, what a horrible choice. Guy didn't even play most of the year last year. 

Honestly, I would have liked to see Brock Purdy. That would have been cool to see him from Mr. Irrelevant to Madden cover in a few short seasons. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

All jokes aside, what a horrible choice. Guy didn't even play most of the year last year. 

Honestly, I would have liked to see Brock Purdy. That would have been cool to see him from Mr. Irrelevant to Madden cover in a few short seasons. 

Yeah I seriously doubt Burrow is on the cover.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The Madden cover curse and Burrow already having injury problems...

'18 Brady: won the SB

'20 Mahomes: loses to Brady (MVP) in SB

'22 Mahomes and Brady: Mahomes wins SB (MVP).  He would win SB and repeat MVP 2023

that's some curse.  when will afflict Josh?

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.